Got to Goal, now got unexplained gain??

Options
JodaNord
JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
Hi all,

i am probably just being sensitive, but i have been super good about my calories, and exercise, and was feeling pretty good, but this week i am up 4 lbs which i know can't be fat cause i log everything and haven't been over by 14000cals to gain this. I am drinking my water, and not going crazy on food. Feeling crappy cause i should be staying steady, not gaining...

Please, just help me keep my sanity and tell me what could be wrong? My diary is open and besided forgetting to log water sometimes, i alway drink 74 oz of water.

Replies

• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I peeked at your diary and you seem to be good but if these 4lbs have come within the last few days I'd gather is' water weight from your sodium splurg a few days ago.

I didn't lose for nearly a month, it was frustrating. I upped my water intake (well over 10 and sometimes up to 16 cups) and I just had my first loss in over a month. Keep pushing through!!! You'll do it.
  • JodaNord
    Options
    tHANKS, I AM HOPING ITS JUST WATER WEIGHT....:tongue:
  • JodaNord
    Options
    AHHHHH!!!

I am still up 4 lbs! what the HECK!!!

Any ideas out there people??
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    I noticed that in November you where doing a bit more exercise (you had a little bit more running) so I think that it might be muscles? And a muscle just doesn’t go away.
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That time of the month?
  • Manda_H
    Options
    pregnant?
  • JodaNord
    Options
    I am close to TOM, but never gained this much or had for a week before i got TOM, and am definitely not prego!

I am guessing i have to wait a week or so still and see if its TOM??

Argh!

With regards to running, i am actually running more now, then November, 3-4 days a week for longer periods of time then in November.... Could that be it? Pushing for more distance now...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuates. That's life. That's why picking one specific goal weight is a bad idea. Pick a 5 or 10 pound range, and just look to stay in it.
  • JodaNord
    Options
    I know weight fluctuates, and i account for that, but when my weight inexplicably goes up and stays up, makes me wonder what i did so i can not repeat the mistake. I realize 4 lbs is not a lot, but i like being 140 or just below...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!