Anyone else turning 40 this year?

Options
So I set a goal this year to lose 40 pounds by August 24th - when I turn 40. I started MFP on March 1st and have lost 11 pounds so far. I would love to hear from others trying to shed the unwanted weight before they turn 40 and it becomes even harder to lose it!

:happy:

Replies

• kbeauchesne
    kbeauchesne Posts: 24
    Options
    So I set a goal this year to lose 40 pounds by August 24th - when I turn 40. I started MFP on March 1st and have lost 11 pounds so far. I would love to hear from others trying to shed the unwanted weight before they turn 40 and it becomes even harder to lose it!

:happy:
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options
    I will be FAB & 40 this year (June 8th) !! My goal is to be at 135 by then. I have about 10 pounds to go.:grumble:
  • exercisediva
    Options
    I will be FAB & 40 this year (June 8th) !! My goal is to be at 135 by then. I have about 10 pounds to go.:grumble:
  • exercisediva
    Options
  • exercisediva
    Options
  • exercisediva
    Options
    sorry for the multiple posts....my computer flipped out on me...LOL
  • kbeauchesne
    kbeauchesne Posts: 24
    Options
    sorry for the multiple posts....my computer flipped out on me...LOL

LOL!!! Thanks for posting! I don't know what it is about turning 40 that really put my butt in gear to lose this weight, but it was probably the best motivation I could have! I've been 40-50 pounds overweight since I had my two girls and have tried soooooo many diets. This is the only thing that has worked and is such a simple concept. Good luck with your last 10 pounds! :laugh: :happy: