Two years and 95lbs w/pics

Options

Replies

• KRISTINE40
    Options
    You look amazing! You have encourage me to keep going! I have just started my journey, only a month now. I have a long way to go but I know I have to be patient.

Kristine
  • Laureen74
    Laureen74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look phenonmenal! Your story and pics are very motivating!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well done. You do not look 60! You look about 40-45!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look fantastic. Your words are very encouraging to me, as my weight loss stalls after 55 pounds!
    Thank you, this is just what I needed today :):)
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Well done. Amazing. I don't use that term lightly.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!
  • The_Wicked_Bliss
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Very inspiring, you look wonderful and we are so proud of you! What you did is amazing.
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!! You look like a babe! And are just radiant. Congratulations, loved your words, too.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational to me. I am 63 and started on MFP almost 3 months ago. I have lost 26 lbs. so far using MFP. I lost 8 pounds prior to using MFP but it wasn't nearly as easy.

I've been on here every day since I joined and I've logged everything I've eaten and all my exercise. The combination of diligently logging everything and all the inspirational people on MFP makes this journey a lot easier. I too plan to continue logging after I reach goal.

I just joined a local health club about 2 weeks ago ... my Christmas present to me ... so I will also be fit when I reach goal. My plan is to be at goal when I go on a cruise next September with a bunch of guys I was in the Navy with 40 + years ago. We have a reunion every 2 years and most of us have put on a few pounds over the years. I can't wait for the reactions I am going to get.

Once again, thank you for the inspiration and keep up the good work. You look fantastic.

Stats

HW : 263 Lbs.
    MFP SW: 255
    CW: 229
    GW: 180-185
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Congratulations - you look amazing :) Happy belated birthday!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look so hot right now. Wonderful. Keep on keeping on!!! I can only hope I look half as good at 60!!!xx
  • SouthernNHgirl
    SouthernNHgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results and you don't look 60!! Happy Birthday.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    WOW 60? You don't look much over 45years old!! Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • 4HealthyMe
    4HealthyMe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Whoa Mamma! :bigsmile: You did great. You are just beautiful!
  • Julianne8104
    Julianne8104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! May, I also add that your dress is also very pretty!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful congrats!! And Happy Birthday!!!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great thing you have done for yourself.
  • timingsands
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hot tamale!!!! What a WONDERFUL gift to YOURSELF! Congrats! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!