Slim in 6

Options
snelfk
snelfk Posts: 151 Member
Just saw another post with someone starting to use this series. Can someone plese tell me what it is, as I've been hearing a lot about it lately. Do you just do the cardio exercise etc, or do you need to follow a specific meal plan also? The web site seems to sell a whole bundle of products, can you get individual pieces?

Any good success stories, any bad experiences?

Replies

• snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just saw another post with someone starting to use this series. Can someone plese tell me what it is, as I've been hearing a lot about it lately. Do you just do the cardio exercise etc, or do you need to follow a specific meal plan also? The web site seems to sell a whole bundle of products, can you get individual pieces?

Any good success stories, any bad experiences?
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's cardio and strength training. It does come with a meal plan but you can alter it to fit your lifestyle. Just remember the cleaner you eat the better the results. You can get the product individually instead of a bundle. I get mine in a bundle because I use several of their products. It's up to u on how u order. I've been using slim in 6 for only 1 week and I've lost 7 lbs, I haven't had any bad experiences and I don't expect any. I hope this help you out. Much success!!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    From the Beachbody website. Send me a message if you have questions!

Slim in 6® Rapid Results

Slim in 6 will literally reshape your body in 6 weeks using the science of Slim Training®. Slim Training combines cardio with light resistance moves to help you burn fat and sculpt a lean, sexy body—especially your abs, thighs, and buns. Thousands of people have lost up to 25 pounds in just 6 weeks with this breakthrough system, and you can, too!
    Price: $59.85

ENJOY ALL THIS...

3 easy-to-follow workouts

Start It Up!
    Introduces the basic Slim Training moves for burning calories and reshaping your body. (25 minutes)
    Ramp It Up!
    Helps you burn more calories each day to accelerate your results. (48 minutes)
    Burn It Up!
    Takes slimming and toning to the next level to complete your body reshaping. (60 minutes)
    Revolutionary tools

Simple Steps to Success!
    Get the most out of your program.
    Step-by-Step Nutrition Guide
    Make the right food choices.
    Motivational calendar
    Chart your progress.
    Tape Measure
    Watch the inches melt away!
    Free online access
    Get diet and fitness tips and amazing peer support!
    Plus 4 FREE Bonuses!

Slim & 6-Pack
    Advanced abs routine for flat, sexy abs. (11 minutes)
    Slim & Limber
    Flexibility routine for your days off. (14 minutes)
    6-Day Express™ Diet Plan
    Slim Training Band*
    Cardio Core! Express. Exciting new moves to burn fat while tightening and strengthening your core. Fat won't stand a chance against this fast, high-energy calorie blaster! (35 minutes)
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    hey you get a lot of different videos and bungie bands, you follow the work outs and then it gives you a list of good and bad foods, you don't have a meal plan, just stay away from the bad foods and thats all I lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks from it. drink lots of water
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    hey you get a lot of different videos and bungie bands, you follow the work outs and then it gives you a list of good and bad foods, you don't have a meal plan, just stay away from the bad foods and thats all I lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks from it. drink lots of water

30lbs in 3 weeks? :noway:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just got my slim in 6 in the mail today and Im so excited to start the videos!! I have seen nothing but good and success stories form the videos so we will see what it does for me!! Good luck if you decide to get it WOOHOO!!!
  • nancyat48
    nancyat48 Posts: 11
    Options
    ok, ok I'm gonna dust off my Slim n 6 tapes and start tomorrow, that's Tuesday. I'm seeing people I haven't seen in a while in 5 weeks so I'll see how much I can achieve in that time. Let me know how your first day went. I'll probably do mine after work tomorrow evening. Good Luck to us all!!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow also so we can track our success together!!!