Half way there! ~50lbs lost, ~50lbs to go

Options
2»

Replies

• morethanlilies
    Options
    WOW! Thank you everyone! You all are super encouraging! I appreciate your kind words, you are some great people :-)

And way to go for everyone else with their life changes so far. Let's all keep up the hard work together!!
  • morethanlilies
    Options
    Hey thats fantastic, my story is quite similar. Started here at 289lbs, 5ft 8, 26 years old. Now down to 224lbs. I'd still like to lose about another 84lbs (well maybe now that much, the number will prob change as i get closer). Like you i'm gonna get stuck in after Xmas. 2012 will be our year!!!!!!!! Lol. :laugh:

You said it - 2012 is our year!! Keep up the great work!

I have an idea of how much I'd like to lose but I'm learning more and more that it's not such much about the number (on the scale or how much is lost) but more about a healthy body fat percentage and muscle mass. It'd be great to be back to average clothing sizes someday but really, I'm just looking to be curvy but not too much for my height and bone structure.

Good luck in the new year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!