Lost 70 pounds (About 25-30 to go) since July. Before/During

Options
Dymas
Dymas Posts: 20 Member
I started my lifestyle change in July. It finally hit me one day, and I realized how fat I was, and that something needed to change ASAP. I think the highest weight I let myself get to was around 270 (I'm 6'1, male, and 21.. so in other words, I was huge). I'm literally repulsed every time I look at my "before" picture, I don't know how I let myself get that big.

Anyways, for the past 5 months, I've been eating 2050 calories a day, 150-200g of protein, and hitting the gym 6 days a week. I know I've still got a long way to go before I'm happy with my body, but I'm thrilled with the progress I've made so far. I've lost a lil bit of fat, and put on some muscle (I had ZERO muscle before I started, with the exception of my legs, from having to lug around 270 lbs).

Edit: Pictures are too big apparently, so I'll leave em as links.

http://i.imgur.com/ChNwk.jpgp (Before/During shirtless)

http://i.imgur.com/pvOTq.jpg (Before/During clothed)

http://i.imgur.com/zxfXQ.jpg (Slightly flexing)

Hoping I can post a real Before/After by February/March.

Replies

• savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look AMAZING! Well done on coming this far! It's not easy. You've done an absolutely fantastic job! :-)

Congratulations!!!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome!!!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    All your dedication has paid off! Good job and thanks for sharing.
  • Dymas
    Options
    It hasn't paid off completely yet, I'm still far from where I want to be. But it has been extremely rewarding so far.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.
  • kismetchi
    kismetchi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I've lost just about 60 lbs myself since mid-July and still have my last 40 to go too! Good luck! Merry Christmas and you'll get to your goal no problem in the new year!!!

9032883.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!! You can be so proud of yourself, that is an amazing journey in such short time. Way to go, good luck on the rest of the way.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Dymas
    Options
    I'll post another topic with pictures in a few months. Hopefully with a 6 pack by then.
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    wow awesome work!
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    You look great - like a different person. Well done! Cant wait to see the 6-pack pix :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!