Christmas Eve Eve NSV!!!!

Options
I was feeling down about my weight but had not given up hope:blushing: !
This season is sooo hard for me (and many of us all). Last week I was up 3.5#. I didn't feel great about this week either...

Stepped on the scale anyway in my usual garb of underwear only and couldn't believe my eyes:love: !!!! Down 4#!!! My mother heard me screaming for joy and disbelief and just to be funny says "Are you naked? Can I come in?" LOL I said "Just one minute!" and put my shirt on, and told her to come in... I stepped on again and said "It might be a little different cuz now I have my shirt on" and guess what?!!?!!?

I was down another pound:bigsmile: ! My faith is stronger than ever that I can continue to do this!!!! Just gotta be careful that the Christmas candy and cookies don't sneak up on me!!! Merry Merry Christmas everyone!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, Congrats.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, killer!!! SN: Where can I get one of those weight reducing shirts???:laugh:
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, killer!!! SN: Where can I get one of those weight reducing shirts???:laugh:

LMAO!!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Oh What A Feeling.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Great job. My NSV is my jawline. I am really pleased that my face doesn't look like a football anymore.:wink:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Bought the shirt at Penny's as a joke! (It says REGIFTER hahahahahaha) :laugh: Guess I should have bought 100 of them! Thank you everyone!!! And yay on the jawline! Anything that shows us a difference after working so hard deserves LOUD and PROUD praise!!!! :drinker:
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I want one of those shirts please!

denise
  • ChocolateisCrack
    ChocolateisCrack Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want one too!! Or if you have anything that makes a double chin go away! LMAO!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love all the joking around about the shirt, it's funny! Oh and congratulations on a job well done. Seriously though, I have the same problem with my scales. I will step on them and it says one thing and then a minute later step on it again and it says something else. On weigh days, I usually will weigh several times to make sure I get the same number. My scale is digital, which I'm sure yours is as well. I also move it to different spots on the floor (don't ask me why, I just do.) I guess to make sure that I weigh what the scale says I weigh.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I love all the joking around about the shirt, it's funny! Oh and congratulations on a job well done. Seriously though, I have the same problem with my scales. I will step on them and it says one thing and then a minute later step on it again and it says something else. On weigh days, I usually will weigh several times to make sure I get the same number. My scale is digital, which I'm sure yours is as well. I also move it to different spots on the floor (don't ask me why, I just do.) I guess to make sure that I weigh what the scale says I weigh.

Thank you!!! Regarding the digital scale... I'm usually super ridiculous about making sure it is in the same spot:wink: ... wear the same undergarments (every Friday! haha) etc. I weigh at my mom's house so that I don't sneek and weigh over and over throughout the week, and I started on her scale soooo. She'll tell me to move it to the kitchen or wherever if someone is in the bathroom and I say NO and wait. I feel like the scales can be so tempermental that I want it as ridiculously the same as I can get it each week! :laugh:
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL!!!! :):):)
  • kylexii
    Options

I have the same problem and do the same thing when I weigh in! hahah, glad I'm not alone (:
    & to the OP, amazing amazing job! it's hard to stay on track during the holiday season. You should be so proud of your accomplishment :bigsmile:
  • shaunl669
    shaunl669 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! What a good way to start out the weekend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!