I need some help with the 30 day shred

Options
How do you get past the pain and not take a 5 second breather???? its hard for me and its my 5th day

Replies

• DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Take a 5 second breather if you need to. It's intense. It will get better.
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Have you tried watching Anita? Level 1 DOES get easier, I promise. Tomorrow is day 5 of level 2 for me and I'm still struggling...upper body strength is something I lack, and there is a lot of that in level 2.

Just keep pushing, and if you need more than 10 days on level 1, by all means take it. Good luck! :)
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Take a 5 second breather if you need to. It's intense. It will get better.
    the thing is i dont want to take that breather and jsut wanna get threw the whole thing
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Have you tried watching Anita? Level 1 DOES get easier, I promise. Tomorrow is day 5 of level 2 for me and I'm still struggling...upper body strength is something I lack, and there is a lot of that in level 2.

Just keep pushing, and if you need more than 10 days on level 1, by all means take it. Good luck! :)
    thanks i only watch her because im so out of shape and i may need to take more than ten days on eat because im doing it for 6 months instead of 30 days i wanna be fit before summer and have a good ways to go
  • kylexii
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 3 and still take breaks! don't worry about little breaks, you're still getting an amazing workout and challenging your body to get stronger and healthier. take pride in that :)
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 3 and still take breaks! don't worry about little breaks, you're still getting an amazing workout and challenging your body to get stronger and healthier. take pride in that :)
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Since you are planning on doing it for longer than the 30 days, take the breaks for the first 30 days if needed. Then it will be easier the next round. I started my second round yesterday (1st round was a couple months ago or so) and I was actually pretty good without breaks. A little sore today but that's to be expected.