Both lol.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    What's your definition of each?
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How do you adjust your starting weight? I had started this journey before I found out about this site. I would like for it to have my total weight loss.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    ummmm............I pick.............oh, this is so hard......................ummmm....................ok FIT
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Fit!! There's lots of skinny unhealthy people.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I would love to be skinny. I've never been skinny. I probably never will be either. :laugh:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Most definitely Fit...

As a skinny teen and young adult, I often felt faint and the dang blood pressure hit me anyway (genes), but now I feel strong and young, esp after a week of great workouts!

Fit all the way...
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Extremely fit would be my choice! Don't care what size I wind up being or what the scale says! I just want to be able to run & play!

I agree with this post. Fit it is for me too! Of course I'd like to be Much smaller than I am right now..but being Fit is extremely important, esp. because I have MS--and doing simple things that most people take for granted.. just walking etc. is always a challenge for me. I'd LOVE to be able to run again someday--and if I were fit, than that just might be a Real possibility!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    To me, fit is skinny. Not that I will ever be skinny, because I never have been. But I can be fit, and my definition of "skinny" for me is WAY different than that of society. If I weigh 170 and wear a size 10, that is skinny for ME and MY BODY. I dont want to be taht. i would rather weigh 190 and feel good and be healthy and fit. Dont have to agree, but that is how I feel.
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Skinny makes you look better in your clothes.
    Fit makes you look better naked.

Hmm...
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Fit. Always.
  • zadrii
    zadrii Posts: 21
    Options
    skinny because that's why i'm here. If I could not work out and eat whatever I wanted, I probably wouldn't do anything. I know that sounds bad, but I'm just being honest with myself.

This. lol
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Skinny makes you look better in your clothes.
    Fit makes you look better naked.

Hmm...

Yep!!! I'd rather rock it in a bikini than in a pair of jeans any day......skinny fat or un-toned on the beach isn't all that appealing....
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I want to be skinny. When A person is skinny they can shop in any store unlike me now. I can dress to how my personality screams on teh inside. In this size, I can;t dress the way my personality is. i have to dress like a damn Old person...Maybe one day I may change my mind. But I just want to dress the way I want, Not the way the Plus size stores decide i need to dress. I live in a small town. Not much selection round here.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I would be fit, for sure! I've been skinny before, and that sucked. Everyone looked at me like an object, and I was too weak to defend myself in scary situations.

I want to be strong, and I want to avoid diabetes. These are my main motivations for losing weight. I don't ever want to be a skinny weakling again though. If I happen to fit into smaller clothes, that's wonderful, but that's not my main goal.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Fit.....yes fit. I would love to FIT in some skinny clothes!
    This
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Would go for fit, but exercise is problematic right now so anything that isn't obese I would be happy with right now. Once I've been on my pain management/rehab course I would like to get back to being able to walk at least 50m without falling over or dislocating.
  • musicaljessica
    Options
    Skinny. That sounds horrible and vain. But I'm so sick of working ad going to uni with skinny girls and feeling like an elephant. And I just want to feel pretty and fit in.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My goal for the new year is to be fit!
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Definitely fit; I would even probably be happy with my current weight if I could honestly say that I was fit