Looking for 'friends' : gals over 45

Options
hi! I'm soon to be 47 and would like to find ladies around my age so we can motivate and cheer for each other! Hope y'all have a blessed Christmas and great success in 2012 with your weight loss goals!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and been on this site for about 3 months. Feel free to add me. Merry Christmas to you too!!!:smile:
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Definately add me in as well. Getting ready to hit the big 47 in May. :flowerforyou:
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just left 45 the other day :wink: - have sent you a request
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    I am 49....only been here 2 weeks. I too have sent you a request ! :smile:
  • cyndigre
    cyndigre Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been here for about 4 months, feel free to add me! Merry Christmas:)
  • lucarey
    Options
    Hello, I am 49 and I've gained almost 30 lbs the last 10 years. I've lost and gained but now I can't seem to loose it. I use to run 4 days a week and still couldn't loose it. Now my goal is to just get healthy and active and hope for weight loss. But I work so much it will be a struggle just to find the time. So please help me stay motivated and I will try to do the same for you.
  • Lucilosealot
    Options
    Hi! I've only been on here a few days, so I am just learning how all of this works. I'd love some support on here. I'll turn 45 on January 9, so I'm hoping you'll include me a few weeks early! :) I'm a stay at home mom of a 7 and 8 year old...formerly a teacher. I started running last year and did 3 5ks, but really didn't change my eating lifestyle. So though I'm more physically fit I'm still much heavier than I'd like to be. Hoping this is the key!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Been here a long time...plan on staying too... If you think we would make good pals shoot a FR to me !!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 and have been on the weight loss journey for 2 years. Always happy to make new friends! :smile:
  • DawnMac85
    DawnMac85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 51....add me as a friend if you like...could always use some support....
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am soon to be 53 and have been on here about a week. So fary very impressed feel free to add me as a friend
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    HI,

I'm 47 and have been here since September, please feel free to add me! Here's to a healthy 2012!!!