Enough with holiday posts-

Options

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I was given a little box with four russell stover chocolates in it. I ate only one, the smallest one, and gave one to each of my 3 kids. used to be, I NEVER shared my chocolate. (i would buy them some too, but i always had the most.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am proud I did my Insanity workout today and also that I didn't go for my seconds during dinner
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I'm proud I did the BodPod yesterday (my b-day) and didn't define myself by the number and dismiss my hard work.
    I'm proud I went to yoga this morning.
    I'm proud that I was nice to everyone I came in contact with today even if they weren't.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I worked out (twice!) on Christmas Eve. Planning a similar exercise session tomorrow. Go me! :smile:
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for not completely over eating tonight (Christmas eve). Although I ate more calories than I should have, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been!
  • Kilter
    Kilter Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Managed to get on the trainer for a 1 hour spin tonight BEFORE Christmas Eve dinner :)
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    GREAT POST! You guys are all doing so well!

I'm proud that I almost reached my weight goal in my first 90 days of P90X. 19 lbs GONE!!!!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    One thing I am proud of is that I have lost 100lbs in just over 10 months.
    What I am happy about is that THIS year I wont look horrible in the Christmas photos!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I only drank 2 martinis tonight!

Thats my girl..
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 pounds. I didn't eat enough yesterday and today combined to gain it all back!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I lost 65 lbs. this year and have dedicated myself to continuing to keep a food diary and joining a health club in January.:smile:
  • rglasspell
    Options
    Congrats on starting P90X "JacksMom12". I hope it goes well for you. I'm starting it, again, because I stopped, but I need to keep going.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I weighed in with a 1.2 lb loss. Merry Christms to me! Also proud I only nibbled on granny's cake instead of letting her cut me a piece.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Happy holidays to all of you. To what ever you celebrate happy Saturday.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I ran 5 miles straight today, and that I didn't eat all the chocolate and cookies that were surrounding me at work!
  • sarahsonny
    Options
    I walked 6 miles today! :)
  • 14bound
    Options
    I'm proud I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Not much, better better than gaining :-) Congrats to everyone else on there accomplishments!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    jogged 2 miles with only 1 30 second walk break.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the "300 workout" I did on Friday - and that every muscle in my body are hurting on xmas day - what a difference to xmas's past :-)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I lost 51 pounds since ,late July.

Today though? PIGGED OUT. Enjoyed every second of it. Guzzling water like there's no tomorrow.... tomorrow :)