2»

Replies

• AussieSunshine
    Options
    wow very impressive three cheers for you! x
  • oma5
    oma5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WoW! You should be proud of yourself, your hard work sure shows. You look so happy. You look fantastic!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is the best gift ever. You look wonderful. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • pthomp2268
    Options
    Look at you! Well done.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great inspiration!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing : )
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    Beautiful lady! I am proud of you and so happy for you in your healthy new life. :)

Becca
  • anna_love
    Options
    You look AWESOME!
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    You look so good!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love how close your hands are on your waist in your after picture. you look great.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thank you for sharing!
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,619 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I feel fabulous. People ask me if I "cheat." Nope. People ask me if I overeat on holidays. Nope. I made a commitment to a new LIFESTYLE. I am never hungry and I exercise hard daily. I enjoy my holidays without making food the center of my world. It is fuel for my body now; nothing more and nothing less. I eat healthy daily and that in turn makes me feel so full of energy. It is fun to have that "bouncing off the walls" feeling naturally and too much energy at my age. It has been almost 22 months now. Maintenance is the easiest part IMO. This journey was not easy, it was not quick, and it was not done with a fad diet. Just plain old calories in versus calories burned.

You look terrific and what's even better - you took the right road and will stay being healthy and beautiful! Congratulations!
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    so true, The best gift this year was my weight loss, for my friends and family, but mostly for me
  • queendebor
    queendebor Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just started, and you have really inspired me! I am a new grandmother as of five days ago, and I'd like to be around to see my grandson grow up. I have 89 pounds to go, but if I get discouraged, I think I'll just look at your amazing "after" photo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!