I love everyone's B&A pics! Here are mine!

Options

Replies

• picol
    picol Posts: 19
    Options
    that is pretty awesome. your journey should inspire a good few people to get started! im probably going to refer your story to my friend who is struggling with the will to get going with their weightloss. This is real motivation stuff!

congratulations x1000 on your success
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look great, and the completion of a marathon is really impressive - excellent job!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! What a fabulous job you have done. Your photos are remarkable!! :flowerforyou:
  • pthomp2268
    Options
    Omg look at you! You look incredible!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to go gurl!! GREAT WORK!!
  • frumpytofit
    Options
    Super...goes to show you can still look super hot even after having kids!
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful compliments and comments! You guys are the best :)
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Fixed the links! Sorry about that!

You look Fabulous!! Amazing job!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Totally New YOU....Amazing!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should be proud.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You're very inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That seems really IMPOSSIBLE! Thanks for posting, not only your tremendous pics but the story of your running. A full MARATHON..congratulations. You are incredible.
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Always love to see these storied :D
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

WOW! Thank you so so much for the amazing response. I'm so happy to share my journey and hopefully inspire. I was just telling my husband I don't even recognize myself from back then. While I was always chubby and longed to lose weight I was *REALLY BIG* for about 4 years or so surrounding my pregnancies so, truly, it's like I was someone else for that time period and looking at photos of the "before" me is so painful! But, in the interest of further motivation to you all... I FOUND A REALLY GOOD ONE. Oh man, this one's a doozy! I hope it's ok that I'm posting so much!

The before pic was at my cousins wedding a few months before I started my journey. Those pants are a size 20 and I remember being MORTIFIED when I saw this picture. I remember doing my hair for the wedding that day and thinking it was the only decent looking thing about me. Ugh! Never again! The after pic is at my brother's wedding two years later in a small size gown and I felt AMAZING!

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/sama8677/Fitness Pal/Screenshot2011-12-26at82508AM.png[/img]

I got lots of messages asking how I did it and if I mostly credit running. Yes, running is great... it can really help you kick start weight loss and re-ignite it from a plateau. But, I just wanted to say that any exercise can be great depending on what you put into it but, obviously, you have to eat healthfully and for me that was at least 80% of the battle. The only thing that worked for me was logging every single morsel of food I put into my mouth for about 2 years. The accountability was essential to keep me within my daily food goals.

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    love love love your success story and your pictures are beautiful!! congratulations :) you're truly an inspiration....and funny enough I love running a lot too and wanted to come across stories where running has really changed one's body - thank you!!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow, you looks amaze!!! ;p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!