Merry ................ (um)

Options
2»

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    hahah that's hilarious! I accidentally wished my muslim friend happy christmas (after he said it to me first though, so it was force of habit) and asked my Hindu friend if she had done her Christmas shopping yet (again, she asked me first, so I said it out of habit!)

Then my neighbour, who celebrates christmas in January wished me a merry christmas and I didn't know what to say.

Well I do make the effort to wish them a happy Eid, Festival of Lights and '6th of January' Christmas as well, so I hope they don't take it too offensively. In future, I shall print and hand this out!

My mom has a good friend who is muslim and decorates her house for christmas and does the whole santa thing for her 5 year old son because she likes it.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Love it, thank you!

Merry Christmas everyone (no offence intended, of course!) :wink:
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    We always wish our Jewish neighbors Happy Hannukah & they reply with Merry Christmas to us. Love & respect!:smile:
  • papillon0128
    papillon0128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ha !
  • VinVenture
    Options
    Good going on making it halfway through the dark season, lighter times are ahead!
  • santamommy
    Options
    I say it like I see it, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am never offened at what people choose to say even if it's bah humbug! I believe in people having choices...It's not how we choose to celebrate that is a problem..it's those who try to destroy our freedom to choose. So how ever you are spending your day, do it with full vigor and joy! :)
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just like an attorney to write something like that!!! LOL!!!!! I'm still old fashioned and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! Too bad if they don't like it!!! (Actually, here in Dallas, most people say the same thing!) Now... if I were living in south Florida, well... that'd be a different story.

All kidding aside, I try to be sensitive to others, but certainly don't go into all the lovely detail, politically correct, diatriabe of an attorney! Happy Holidays everyone!!!! :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I just go with the all inclusive....

Happy EVERYTHING!