JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    MAC chef knife
    Professional Vitamix
    French style rolling pin
    tart pan
  • lenny776
    Options
    I just can't wait to get home to use all of my gadgets! I guess I would want a deli slicer thing so I could cut up meat nice and thin so I could make homemade beef jerky in my smoker! I love making it in my dehydrator but I think it would be even better in the smoker. I am getting tired of the food here in Afghanistan even though they make some great stuff I don't know how they are preparing it. There are so many wonderful people who have sent wonderful care packages so there is a never ending supply of goodies. It will be nice to get home because I will not buy any of the candy and will have less temptations in my house. If I can stay away from the fast food and keep the number of beers low I know I will be successful
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    A really good espresso machine, like the kind they have in fancy cafes, although I would settle for a Keurig! :laugh:

A chest freezer

Bigger fridge

Kitchenaid mixer with all the accessories

I could go on and on! I love kitchen stuff and my kitchen is tiny and we are poor :sad:

My red kitchenaid mixer got me through my 80+ dozen cookies I made this year! Absolutely LOVE it!
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    A NuWave Oven .... I've asked for one for Christmas!! :)
    I am QUEEN of the kitchen gadget....and have everything inder the sun.....But when I saw this.....I seriously drooled.....gotta have it..... Just got to...... Hopefully it won't end up beside my Ronco Rotissarie oven..... I hate that thing....after begging for it for 2 years...

We got one for Christmas last year. Never took it out of the box. Didn't want to dedicate that much counter space. Sold it on Ebay. :bigsmile:

In the last year I have been blessed with new cabinets, counters, a double oven, a kitchen aid mixer, a new blender (burned my old one up), a Cuisinart immersion blender, and last but not least a kitchen scale. :drinker: :love: :drinker:

Now I really NEED some new knives. Mine are some sad Miracle Blades from 10 years ago. They are falling apart. My husband wants Global knives. I think I'm going to suggest using the money we got for Christmas to purchase a couple knives. [fingers crossed] Hopefully he will be on board with the idea.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I just want a man to get in there and make me dinner. Why is that so damn difficult? :laugh:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    A maid.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I really want a zester.
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I really want a zester.