I love everyone's B&A pics! Here are mine!

13»

Replies

• Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Thanks girls :)
  • Incredible!!! Well done :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    You are definitely a true inspiration!!! Especially what you said about how running was not your thing at first but you gritted teeth and stuck it out and now you're running marathons and look AWESOME!!! Way to go, killer!!! I want to send this to my wife and best friend!!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Amazing job! WTG! :happy:
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Awesome! You look 10 years younger!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Wow! You look awesome! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing! :-)
  • doctrk
    doctrk Posts: 27 Member
    thats an awesome transformation!! did you do most of running on the treadmill at the gym or did you hit the pavement in your area?
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 574 Member
    Look at YOU in your little running outfit! Amazing!!!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 238 Member
    Great job!!!! You look fantastic!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    you look GREAT !!!! Good motivation !! :bigsmile:

10344221.png
  • WOW!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    WOW!
  • Amas77
    Thanks to everyone!!! I truly appreciate your words.

did you do most of running on the treadmill at the gym or did you hit the pavement in your area?

I was scared and embarrassed to run outside for a long time but when I signed up for my first 5k I made the switch. That was a while ago. Nearly two years, I think. I had lost most of the weight by then and was running 6 or so miles in training so a 5k was a very comfortable distance at that time. I avoid the treadmill whenever possible now. I did run on it today bc I had no one to watch the kids and I needed to run my miles (14 away from running 1000 miles for this year)!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    well done you! its amazing what we can achieve when we set our minds to it! keep it up
  • Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    WOW!!! Fantastic transformation!
  • Amas77
    Thanks, girls!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!