NSV = a : ) me

Options
So this past July when I finally started losing weight, I was barely squeezing into a size 46 pants & shorts. Now fast forward to yesterday, my wife gave me some new clothes for Christmas because I hadn't bought myself anything new since I started losing weight (that and she said I looked funny in my old clothes). Only thing is since they were a gift, she guessed on the size and bought them in a size 38. Needless to say I was pretty nervous about trying this stuff on because I hadn't fit into anything in the 30's since high school, but that was only until I slipped on the first pair of shorts over my gym shorts and they were still comfortably loose on me.... I couldn't believe it, a flippin size 38 was big on me!! So long story short, I've gone from a size 46 to about a size 36 in just over 5 months and it feels amazing!! : )

Replies

• Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a terrific loss in that time! Keep up your hard work!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I've lost 50 lbs and can still wear some of my original trousers. My mind simply cannot fathom it as I've lost abut 10 inches round my hips, lol.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    good for you!!!!this is so encuraging!!!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    that is awesome, congrats and thank you for sharing and encouraging us.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Dude, it is time to go shopping. Buy something that fits and do it in a regular store, not the Big and Tall store. Great job on your weight loss.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words and support.... I'm honored to a part of this community and look forward to dropping some more weight with you all! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!