NEW TO MFP, & IN NEED OF SOME FRIENDS!

Options
HI EVERYONE!! ;) IM 22YRS OLD, WEIGHT 210, IM 5'3. I WOULD LIKE TO BE DOWN TO 135 OR 140! I NEED MOTIVATION SO BAD, IVE LOST A FEW POUNDS AND GAINED THEM RIGHT BACK, I THINK IM AN EMOTIONAL EATER, SO I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO HAVE SELF CONTROL!

Replies

• thestillwitch
    thestillwitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm in a similar boat. I'm also short, not that much of a difference than you weight-wise, and I have a tendency to eat when I'm bored or anxious. It's going to be really hard to do this right now--this is the most stressful time of year at my work, as well, so I'm totally gonna want to eat.. (Oh, and did I mention that I'm going to try to stop biting my nails as a New Year resolution as well? lol.) Anyway, best of luck to you. I think our success will lie in finding "replacement therapy," lol. I have found in the past before that knitting and crocheting keeps me from nibbling. What are your hobbies?
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I eat hen I'm really stressed out so fee free to add me.
  • janesjeans
    Options
    hi, i too just joined today. so far all seem to be quit helpful with suggestions for whatever issues we may have. i am an emotional eater and eat out of boredom also. i will keep a close eye on this post for helpful hints.
  • khua0808
    Options
    I think theres a little bit of emotional eater in all of us
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty new too, this is my 4th week. Feel free to add me and YOU CAN DO IT!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Im always willing for new female friends..
  • hrwinston
    Options
    I started back on MFP about a month ago - I'm about the same size as you. I'm 5'3 and started at 201 but now at 193. You can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • onefourone
    Options
    Feel free to add me i could use some awesome friends too
  • rockchalkgrove
    rockchalkgrove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new, just started today and trying to figure this out!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm just plain addicted to food and it's always nice to have friends in the same boat we are to help us along. Feel free to add me as a friend! :wink:
  • mrysnshn
    mrysnshn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I joined a few months ago. Feel free to add me,