Jillian Michaels DVDS???

Options
I resieved three different dvds for christmas and was wondering which one would be better to start with or that. i have the shed and shred, the 30 days shred and also the killer buns and thighs. and if you have feed back on any of them would be great :)

Replies

• currlygirrl
    currlygirrl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30Ds right now and I like it. I haven't done any other Jillian workouts so I can't compare. I have progressed to level 3 and am on day 21. I feel a difference in my strength and can see ( I think!) more tone in my arms and stomach.
    Hope that helps!
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I found the 30shred to be an all over workout that really got my heart pumping! It was pretty tough when I started but got easier as the days went on, it's definitely a great workout. I tried the killer buns and thighs dvd a couple of weeks ago and although my legs were burning I found that I made it through the workout easier than 30DS. If you're starting out just do as much as you can and don't get discouraged! If you can't do some of the moves, alternate it with something else and just keep moving. Good luck :)
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Killer Buns and 6 weeks to 6 Pack. I do a ton of cardio at the gym (at least 6 classes per week) and workout with a personal trainer to do weights 2 times per week but I would like to add these videos to my repetoire because I've heard such great things about them.

Trying to decide which to do first.... or maybe just alternate every other day- thoughts?
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Shed & Shred...looks awesome as it combines many different styles of cardio: kickboxing, etc...she's very motivational & there are 2 30 minute workouts....I'm doing the shed & shred for 30 days then swapping with my sis for the 30ds. I'm sure you will achieve great results with either Jillian workouts...shed & shred also offered the 30 day online eating plan:FREE...which is always fantastic!! :)