Looking for a MFP buddy!!

Options
I am a 41yr old female who needs to lose about 70 to 80lbs. I am at my largest weight even more than when I was pregnant which was 9 years ago. I am 5'8" and weigh 256lbs. I would like to be able to chat daily about progress and provide motivation to my buddy. We can also text or email if that would be easier. I would be a good buddy and looking for a good buddy in return!!

Replies

• mcovillion
    Options
    i'd love to be your fitness buddy. i could use the motivation as well. i'm up for emailing or texting daily too. helps keep me in check. lol. please friend me!
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sue and I'm new to MFP also. I'm 49 and need to lose at 30 lbs. I would love to buddy with you - I need accountability! My husband travels for work and is leaving Jan 10th or so for 6 months! I will be going to see him the end of Feb and would really like to see a noticeable difference. I sit at a desk all day - so email and txting works great for me.
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you can add me too !! I'm usually on every day!!
    i'm a mom of 6, yes 6 and i'm working my Butt off to lose that baby fat !
    See you Tomorrow !
    Kathy
    :wink:
  • LunaLoses
    LunaLoses Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    And me! you ca add me, we have similar goals! i am working out a lot lately and im online almost all the time
  • cozylove
    cozylove Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!! I just found this site today and I love. I was looking for a weight loss app on my phone...but the full site gives me a great view of all MFP has to offer.

Sabrina
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I am 40, 216 lbs @ 5'8. I am going to lose a minimum of 45lbs. I am fairly new to the site and I love it.
  • SilleSix
    SilleSix Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm a 49 year old mom of 6 as well. I would love to be added as well. I check on my iphone several times a day. I've been quite successful on this program and I still moving forwards. I've had great support from two young nieces. I would love to interact with some women of similar age. :o) No offence intended.