79 lbs Lost So Far... Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• shadshad
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation!
    Hats off to your dedication!
    You will be my first wall pin up for motivation.
    Cheers!:smile:
  • chrisgodfrey
    Options
    WHAT AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE!!!!!!!!! Thankyou
  • lornawalker
    Options
    WOW!!! A true inspiration. I started my third round of 30 day shred this morning and thought why am I am doing this to myself, and I look at your pictures and I know why!!! Thank you for sharing and giving me the kick up the backside I needed. :bigsmile:
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Great job. You look very good.
    How tall are you, btw?
  • laineyy011
    Options
    You look stunning! Keep up the good work!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You look incredible! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • heronbird82
    Options
    WOW! incredible! you look gorgeous!! :)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    god lord you look like a teenager now ! great job!
  • Butterflytatt
    Options
    Great Job!!! you look amazing!!!
  • HartsHeart
    HartsHeart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Absolutely marvelous!!!!! You have worked hard & it shows!!! It has really paid off to give up those few things that you did. That is the mentality that i have to keep is..... NOT look at what I can't have.... so small compared to the foods I CAN have!!!! And, after being off of the junk food & soda for awhile, I don't really crave it... so, no only is it good for the hips & waistline... it is also good for the wallet!!! Keep up the good work! Cheryl :bigsmile:
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    WOWEEE You look amazing!!!! You have done a RIPPER job!
  • Fatzoro
    Options
    Beyond amazing! You should be the postergirl for MFP!
  • kutnEdge
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring! I love Leslie Sansone, she has aided me in my weightloss also. Your making me want to post before and after pictures now. I still have 19.3 lbs more to lose before I reach my first goal weight. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! I love that jacket, your parents hav good taste!! Lol you are truly motivating to me.
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! A true inspiration. I started my third round of 30 day shred this morning and thought why am I am doing this to myself, and I look at your pictures and I know why!!! Thank you for sharing and giving me the kick up the backside I needed. :bigsmile:

Wow good job... I know 30DS isn't that easy no matter. I actually am still on L1 and I started like 20 days ago! hehe. I still feel challenged by it so I am going to keep going till it's too easy.
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! I love that jacket, your parents hav good taste!! Lol you are truly motivating to me.

They let me go crazy at the store and pick my own jacket hehe... but my mom would love to take the credit for the selection hehehehe.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    TOTAL transformation. amazing!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, and so much younger, what an inspiration, My starting weight is just a little higher than yours but now I know that this can be achieved in a little over a year it's given me an extra push, thanks for uploading your pics. And well done x
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy in the new pics:smile: Congrats!!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look sooooooo good!! You're amazing :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!