Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these Pants -- Week 17

Options
Hello everyone!!
I'll post this week's challenge in a minute. I woke up this morning with a song in my head that I thought was a good sign. "It's a new dawn, it's a new day.....and I'm feeling, good.":bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone!! Remember as one of our very smart members once said:wink: , "it's just a scale, it can't take your self-esteem.":wink:

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Hello everyone!!
    I'll post this week's challenge in a minute. I woke up this morning with a song in my head that I thought was a good sign. "It's a new dawn, it's a new day.....and I'm feeling, good.":bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone!! Remember as one of our very smart members once said:wink: , "it's just a scale, it can't take your self-esteem.":wink:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Since there were no other takers on ideas for challenges, Crunches it is. Hopetobeinshape...how many?
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hi guys! exciting news! the scale was nice today :) even with my family-splurging this weekend i am down to from 156.8 to 154.2!!! i am attributing a lot of this to our water challenge last week :)

i am finally feeling a bit better so i am hitting the gym today! this week is going to be really bad food wise because all of my friends are leaving for good on Monday and want to hit up all of our favorite places this week. UGH! just trying to make some good food choices and figure out what i can eat at each place before hand... but after this week it will be much better! so excited!

good luck with the scale today ladies!

i can't wait to see what this weeks challenge will be.....
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    good morn all im sick 2 my stomache cause i hav that class presentation today and i just want to throw up wishing it were next wed cause it will b the first day of summer vacation hell ill take tom so this can be done....worst part the class isnt until 7 thats a lot of hours. good luck all today and congrats on weight losses

member slow and steady wins the race

xoxo

snail aka tortoise aka ari aka ariella
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies! The scale was nice to me as well - I am weighing in at 137....just 7 pounds from my goal weight. :-)

I love the idea of crunches for a challenge. I tend to neglect my abs when exercises, and while the stomach is getting flater there is no tone there.

Ari - I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way today as you make your presentation. Just remember that you have worked hard and prepared for this. I know you will rock it!

The weather is dreary and rainy here today, so I will have to keep my workout inside. I am thinking of trying out the new step aerobics DVD I got thru netflix. I'll let you know how that goes....
  • K2T4e2n6
    K2T4e2n6 Posts: 50
    Options
    SWEET!! I love crunches (really). How many are we doing and when do we get started!!??
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    How about 100 crunches a day?

I am down 2 lbs! wooo whooooo bout darn time :drinker:

Good luck today everyone, Ill check back in later :glasses:
  • SummerBaby73
    SummerBaby73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How about 100 crunches a day?

And she quivers, but I'm in!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    100 crunches, ouch I can feel the pain. I am up 1 lb from last week. AF was supposed to get here two days ago so I am guessing it was that and the fact we were out all weekend and didn't eat super healthy. All is well I am just hoping to move the other direction next week.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    100 crunches and workout for the day complete :drinker: Having dinner with my friends that just got married and sitll have 1083 cals left after working out, so I will def be enjoying a nice meal and a glass of wine :happy:

Have a great night everyone!
  • SummerBaby73
    Options
    100 crunches...outta here! Oh yeah:smile:
  • K2T4e2n6
    K2T4e2n6 Posts: 50
    Options
    I actually forgot to do my crunches yesterday...until right before I went to bed. So I hopped on the floor real quick and cranked them out. I'm looking forward to doing them the rest of the week-it seems like it's really gone help out.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Spring Fever must have hit everyone!!! Well, I didn't check back to find out how many crunches until this morning, so I guess I'll start today. I did do back to back days of the couch to 5K though, since I won't be able to today. The munchkin has a doc appointment, shots:sad: . I'll try to check in later tonight. Hopefully our people will be back by then!:wink:
  • kimlee
    Options
    I had every intention of checking in last night. But after getting home, doing my new step aerobics DVD, cleaning the house, doing crunches, eating dinner and showering - I was just ready to collapse into bed. I think the crunches are going to make a big difference in the appearance of my stomach. And they couldn't come at a better time - my Aunt wants to take me swimsuit shopping this weekend.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I weighed in at 193 lbs this week, so four pounds lost, but I don't think that's quite accurate since my last weigh-in was durring my TOM.

I didn't check the thread till now, but I will add the 100 crunches starting with tonights workout.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Suuuuper busy, and am so bummed that I didn't post sooner!!! I maintained, but am going to kickboxing again, and then playing volleyball tonight for 2 hours. Hopefully that'll kick the scale in the right direction!!!

I'm off to walk the dogs-the weather here is beautiful, and in the 70's!!!:bigsmile: Alaska is being nice to us this year!
  • SummerBaby73
    Options
    All done for tonight! Two days in a row....Yay me!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Three days worth of crunches done. Had to get in a quick run today seeing as I have to work all day then am driving to chicago tonight :ohwell:

How is everyone else doing with the crunch challege? Enjoying the weather everyone?
  • kimlee
    Options
    Three days worth of crunches done. Had to get in a quick run today seeing as I have to work all day then am driving to chicago tonight :ohwell:

How is everyone else doing with the crunch challege? Enjoying the weather everyone?

I haven't done well with the crunch challenge.I wanted to do them last night, planned on doing them, even got down on the floor to do them.....and then I feel asleep. I woke up when hubby came into our home gym. Needless to say, the crunches did not happen today. I am hoping to do them tonight after my body pump class.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Kimlee you crack me up :laugh: You know you are tired when you fall asleep on the floor of your home gym! Hopefully you got some rest last night :smile: