So, who's all back to work today?

jacquelyn_erika
jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
...I am! After 4 days off, there is a lot to do and my desk is covered in stuff. It will definitely make the next 7 hours feel like 2 or 3.

What about you? Back to work? How long is your shift?

Happy Tuesday!

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    I am not back till January 3rd

*Does a little party Jig*
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    I'm back!!! Was here yesterday too...we are working inventory right now while most everyone is off for paid holiday this whole week but if you are working (like me) you are making double time and a half and then after 20hrs its TRIPLE time baby!!

Hopefully your days go by quick! Thankfully I can make my own hours this week so whenever I feel like leaving I can :)
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    I work everyday-working on a farm there is no day off since the animals always have to eat!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    I am back and I'm hating every minute of it. :grumble:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Im back at work and its suppose to be a slow week but of course something has to happen where I am not trying hard to work out a problem that shouldn't have existed in the first place....ARGH
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    I am dedicated(stupid) enough to be working.
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Back! But, it's not too bad, since I have another 4-day weekend coming up =)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    was yesterday.

12 hour shifts for the next 2 weeks. yay me. :yawn:
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Jan 5th for me! :tongue: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Meee! But EVERYONE is off this week so I will probably get intimately acquainted with MFP! And the best part is...I'm OFF on Jan 2-4 when everyone else is back! Ha! :devil:
  • rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    :yawn: I am here...physically. Mentally still at home in bed.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    I'm back today as well ... been off for the past 7 days, so coming back today was tough.

But, it's DEAD around here this week ... whereas we typically have about 100-125 people on our floor, there's probably no more than a dozen here this week, so it's gonna' be a LOOOOONG and QUIET 4 days.
  • this guy..
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    I'm back today and tomorrow, then I am taking Thursday and Friday off for vacation. Friday is my birthday and I always take it off. Then, I don't go back until Jan 3, so a 5 day weekend. I feel that every week should be 2 days of work and 5 days of weekend, but no one seems to take me seriously!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Back to work tomorrow!
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    BOO! I am and it's dead! I should have stayed home in bed......or been a poet.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    I feel that every week should be 2 days of work and 5 days of weekend, but no one seems to take me seriously!

I'll second that motion!! :happy:
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 532 Member
    Back at work today, but obviously not doing much "work". Really unmotivated. LOL
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Back at my internship and bored out of my mind! :(
  • I'm here. Not mentally, but physically in the office. Mentally laying in bed or playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.