need to lose 100 lbs - new - looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I began in April with 140 lbs to lose. So far, I have had a lot of success, but have recently stalled out a bit. It's time for me to revamp my program and get my head back in this. I would love to offer you support. Please send me a friend request.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Welcome! My name is Laura. I have over a 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you want to!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I had lost almost 40 lbs on here earlier this year and then fell off the wagon hard and gained all of it back. But I'm starting over today, have over 100 lbs myself! Feel free to add me!
  • lizzieollie
    Options
    I am not new but I am new to asking for help from other people try to loose weight. I need to loose over 200 lbs. I have only kept off 20 lbs of the 38 I lost this year. We could help each other if you want to be friends.
  • SarahShikari
    Options
    Hi! I have to lose about 95, so feel free to add me! :)
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Hi gals,
    Like most of you who posted on this message, I have quite a few lbs. to shed. I know the number the BMI says I need to be, but I've decided to set mini goals for myself, so I won't be so overwhelmed by the number. We can definitely do this with one another's encouragement!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it!!! I have lost 145 pounds and still have 33 pounds to go to reach my goal weight.
  • kbeller88
    Options
    you can add me! I have over 100 lbs to lose but I'm hoping to lose at lease 140lbs then I will be 150! I just hope we can do this together and keep each other motivated! I joined about a year ago and I was serious at the time to lose wieght and I lost a good 15 lbs...Then I got distracted and have added 20 lbs back..I really gotta keep myself motivated as well as try to really lose the wieght =( I'm here for you whenever you need me...Anyone feel free to add me if you have alot to lose.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    welcome , I have just lost 187 lbs with 4 to go to goal so feel free to add me , I am always open to new positive friends to join me on this life changing voyage :)
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm basically new here, I've signed up before but rarely used it so started back up. I have over a 100 lbs to lose so you can add if you like :)
  • tigress7435
    tigress7435 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have been here for about a month and it has helped me a great deal. I am sure it will help you too. Having friend that are working towards similar goals helps. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
    Jolene
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Add me. I have 100 more to lose and I have already lost 50. Lets do this together:)
  • amkimball
    amkimball Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started recently and would love to find people who will be a support system for me during my weight loss and for me to be the same with them. I know it is hard and sometimes you need that person or persons to help you get through it all. Especially if you don't have that kind of support at home. Feel free to add me!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I have about 57 lbs to lose!
  • Stoosshelby
    Options
    WELCOME! Feel free to add me. I have lost 53 so far and have 25 more to go! I wish I had known about MyFitness Pal when Ifirst started. It would have been much easier! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me!! If the total amount you want to lose is overwhelming, make smaller goals for yourself instead and they will seem more attainable and then when you reach each goal it will make you feel even better!!

I have adjusted my ticker to reflect my smaller goals. 100 pounds seems like a lot at first, but breaking it up into 5 or 10 pound increments keeps you motivated. Once that first goal is met, set another, and another. And before you know, you will be at your ultimate goal. Good luck to you :)
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it!!! I have lost 145 pounds and still have 33 pounds to go to reach my goal weight.

Yay! Congratulations to you!!
  • Bullfrog2957
    Bullfrog2957 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Request sent.