STARTING FRESH..looking for new friends to keep me motivated

Options
Hello everyone!

not new to the site but i was MIA for a few months. Lost focus and well here i am all over again trying to start fresh in this journey. Would love to find new friends to help me keep motivated and vice versa. Hope you all have a fantastic day ;)

Replies

• flabwillbefab
    Options
    add me, i am in to kick some fat in 2012, so exited, even after all the madness of Christmas, i didnt got weight on, thanks to moderations,,,,hahah but i am 3 pounds away from my first 20 pounds gone for ever,,,,
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I love that....fat kicking in 2012
  • adrianmews
    Options
    Hi guys, new to this website but definitely need some motivation when it comes to sticking to weight loss, would love to be able to help other people and in turn be helped myself.....
    Em x
  • Carol_s
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I've been missing to, but have started fresh today! 2012 will be our year!
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want :). I'm a busy mommy who could use support, and I in turn am a good fitness buddy :)
  • jeas009
    Options
    Add me too, people! I'm pumped for an awesome 2012 year!
  • wannabehealthy1980
    Options
    Same here, I was here last year, but fell off the wagon and starting over again.
    2012 is gonna be the year! Going to change my life forever this year!
  • tabithaanne
    Options
    You can add me. Fell off the wagon in October, getting back on January 2nd and looking forward to feeling good about myself again!

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments".
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Welome back! I have been here for 35 days now and looking forward to burning fat in 2012. Please add me!
  • adrianmews
    Options
    Glad to see everyone's so motivated and ready to lose lots of weight for 2012 x
  • flyinsquirl
    flyinsquirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and the diet thing. Actually, I'm not here to diet, I'm here to loose weight the right way, excercise and eating less. You can add me too!! I need all the help I can get.
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    yay! im excited! thank you all for the add requests and im so looking forward to restarting this!
  • amandadia
    amandadia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing, need to get started again. Nice to meet you:)
  • appeyj
    appeyj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some calorie counting fitness friends to keep me motivated. I really need the accountability!
  • rockchalkgrove
    rockchalkgrove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I just started this yesterday! It's nice to have friends help you through it!! Best of Luck.
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    also m.i.a... getting ready to really go for it in 2012. really need friends to motivate and to ask the differcult questions that i can hide from people in my life. i want to be sensible with no stupid diet fads or starving and bingeing... just plain old healthy eating with a little of everything and no guilt and no "i haven't eaten for 8 hours why arent i losing weight?" i need to not get stressed over weight and what i have or haven't lost this week but also not just except that i will be this big forever... wow what a differcult balance... see i need lots of help!
  • jlpdelorme
    Options
    You can add me. I am starting fresh again on the 1st of the year. I had lost 36 lbs last year and have managed to gain 16 lbs back!!
  • JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have been on and off but now I am motivated to do this! Good luck to you!!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hope you newcomers find MFP to be as helpful as I have! Started logging in ernest, back in late Oct and have lost 3 stones in 8 weeks. Feel free to add me if you like :)

December was not as good as November but I'm hoping to hit it hard in Jan, Feb, March, etc...
  • Chargaile
    Chargaile Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Starting again here also. Will not wait until Jan 1 to get this carb addiction under partial control, gotta do it now.