new to my fitnesspal

Options
Hi...My name is Jessica; I am 25 and I have never tried an online food journal before. I am 5'6" and weigh about 170 pounds. My doctor tells me a healthy weight for my body type is 150, so that is my target weight. Secondly, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first child and I would really like to lead a more active and healthy lifestyle for the health of my future children. I go to Jazzercise three times a week and go jogging two days a week. I am not a very good runner, but my eventual goal is a half-marathon sometime in the next year. My husband and I are relatively active, but it is not nearly enough, plus we really like to snack.

Hopefully this goes well.

Look forward to chatting with all of you as we reach our goals together!

Jess

Replies

• JessDan17
    JessDan17 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi...My name is Jessica; I am 25 and I have never tried an online food journal before. I am 5'6" and weigh about 170 pounds. My doctor tells me a healthy weight for my body type is 150, so that is my target weight. Secondly, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first child and I would really like to lead a more active and healthy lifestyle for the health of my future children. I go to Jazzercise three times a week and go jogging two days a week. I am not a very good runner, but my eventual goal is a half-marathon sometime in the next year. My husband and I are relatively active, but it is not nearly enough, plus we really like to snack.

Hopefully this goes well.

Look forward to chatting with all of you as we reach our goals together!

Jess
  • maemalcy
    maemalcy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi jess, welcome to mfp.. u will definitely love this site... :flowerforyou:

81578.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • DawnSailor89
    Options
    I've ever tried an online food journal either, but this website looked very helpful and all the members seem to be very friendly:smile:
    Here's hoping it works out for all of us!
    :flowerforyou:
  • walkingtessa
    walkingtessa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi to all,
    I,m new also to online dieting/loging been doing this for a week now my first weigh in this morning and have lost 3 lb :smile: which is good, would of liked a litlle more for my first week. But i'm stuggling to eat my calories i eat alot of chicken either with veg or salad for dinner which takes my protein up so any ideas for meals would be a great help i never know what to eat for lunch:frown: