Options
ch178
ch178 Posts: 364 Member
it better than 2011.

I'm going to start lifting, cut out sugar and be more active

Replies

• jackyb03
    Options
    I am attempting to give up (or at least slow down) on my Starbucks Frapp coffees .. they are full of empty calories and the cost is insane.
  • Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am going to start working out more and eating better. I am also going to welcome in a new decade of life :)
  • geordiegirl1892
    geordiegirl1892 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To manage to stay focused and to reach my goal hopefully by Easter as its only another 8 pound but with me being a coeliac its very hard.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Eating better, exercising more and drinking less!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    My family will probably be a little resistant, but we are going vegetarian again. I'm starting the weaning process. I'm going to renew and prepay my year at the gym again too. I think it helps me stay motivated (I hate wasting money)!!!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Exercising!! Got my new walking shoes, kettlebells, stability ball, clothes, bras, socks, and DVDs :D
    Goals are set, got my MFP peeps to support me, and my little girl to motivate me. (I even got her a set of tiny little pink 2 lb dumbells to exercise with mommy!)
    2012 - all about taking better care of ME so I can take better care of her.
  • andezz99
    andezz99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My wife and I were once very fit and dedicated gym nuts, while that was about 8-10 years ago and I don't think I can regain that kind of enthusiasim at 46, I will shoot for the following:
    1. Eat better foods and less calories
    2. Cut my drinking down, and I don't just mean alcohol. Starbucks, and any fluids that don't have value (special occasions excluded but Monday night football should not be considered a special occasion right?)
    3. Support my wifes goals so we don't fall off the wagon together.
    4. Set consistent exercise goals, 4-5 days a week min.
    5. More healthy activities like bike riding, kyak, ski, snowboarding and less movie theaters with a tub of pop corn.
    6. Get more sleep (so I can get up and exersice)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Less Drinking
    Save more money
    Go On trips ( I will save money for this :) )
    Be more experimental with my work outs
    Fun healthy activites on weekends VS bars/going out to eat
    Be more understanding and encouraging to friends who are losing their minds
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I definitely should add getting more sleep for myself as well, then maybe I'll be able to get myself to exercise more
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Really focusing on my eating (eating clean, logging regularly, more water), stepping up my exercise to next level and getting more rest.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I am going to stick to it.

and Try to keep things fresh.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Have this baby.
    Get back into my pre baby clothes or smaller by Christmas.
    Stick to the budget we have made!
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    train for my first marathon! :smile:
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I need to not eat so much fast food, which means I need to cook more at home. I know its the best thing I can do for myself and will get me closer to goal.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Stick to paleo, start Crossfitting (Jan 2, woo... scared to death, lol), and train for my first half marathon... with many more to follow, fingers crossed. :smile:
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Save money (riiiight)
    Get to 150lbs
    Possibly have hip replacement surgery
    Find happiness
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    For my health: to do something active every day
    For my wellbeing: to make more time for my friends and family....all relationships need time invested in them to keep them strong.

Vxx
  • rana_bear
    Options
    LIFT WEIGHTS MORE. Gonna focus not on losing weight but gaining muscle and keeping my eating clean. I also want to get into yoga again.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Start strength training, step up my exercise , lead a more active lifestyle, go on more hikes and bike rides with the family and reach my goal, only 10 more to go. Last yr at this time I really didnt think i would make it to my goal of 100 lb weight loss Now I know I will make it.......