Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Leslie Sansone Walk @ Home DVDs

What is your favorite dvd? Do you find them effective? I love them! I have the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, 5 Day Slim Down & Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs. I want to buy more! Just because they're walking exercises doesn't mean that they do not work..you'll be sore the next day! =D

Replies

• lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    I have a couple but haven't done them recently. Do you have a HRM? I was just curious as to how many calories burned doing her dvds because I just got a HRM...
  • dixiegirl2
    dixiegirl2 Posts: 7 Member
    I can say her DVDs work!!! I have several of her DVDs and love each one of them. I lost 134 pounds and almost all of my exercising consisted of walking either on my own or using her DVDs. Yes - you CAN lose weight just by walking. Anything you can do to keep your body moving will help you.
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    I do not have a heart rate monitor. You could burn alot of calories walking a few miles with her. She has fast pace & booster walks which really gets the heart rate up. I think the walks are usually 4-5mph.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    I have 5mile fat burning walk and love it. I also have one that comes with the stretchy band. I prefer the faster pace of the 5mile fat burning walk tho. I will probably buy one more of her dvds :)
  • itsmskimmichelle
    I'm thinking about getting one with the stretchy band but I'm wondering how useful it will be. I definitely prefer 3-5 mile fast walks!
  • I have the walk away the pounds, I love it. I have to start with the #1 but i have #2 and #3 as well. one step at a time for me. but i'll be there soon. I know it works I have used it before. I hate it but I had stopped, don't know why but here I am starting all over again. =0(

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • itsmskimmichelle
    We're all perfectly imperfect! You're determined so that's all that matters =D
  • ksmorck
    ksmorck Posts: 82 Member
    I have several and love them. Unfortunately cannot use them due to a bum knee. If anyone is interested in what I have send me a message.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    I just recently purchased the 5 mile dvd, will start tomorrow with my son.
    I started doing her workouts on demand with exercise TV but now they are off the air :(