Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Replies

• demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Holy Crap! lol
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    ok so I literally just finished level 1 of the JM 30 day shred...wow, I knew I was out of shape but not that bad...I barely got through it. I need to get some lighter hand weights. all I had was 8lbs...so I ended up dropping them about half way into the work out...too much too soon for the 8 pounders. I'm sweating, so thats good right...LOL
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    I really want this DVD. I am looking for a challenging workout that I can do at home on the nights I don't go to the gym.
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    I did 6 weeks with BL Boot Camp, then on april 29 bought and started Shred (got at target $12). On monday I started level 2. When I stopped swearing at Jillian I moved on to level 2. I think the cardio is harder in level 2 but thats about it. I love the DVD. Its quick, I feel great (after I catch my breath).

I'm losing about the same amount of weight 2.5-3lbs a week, but I'm losing more inches with shred.

Don't give up!!!
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    I started shredding on Monday with my 15 year old dd and her best friend. They are both varsity athletes in multiple sports and it kicked their butts. They were laughing at first..."jumping jacks...really?" ha ha ha not so funny by that last set, they were both sweating and panting as much as I was. HA HA HA girls, lol.

I am so sore all over! I really am expecting great results. I know I feel better already.

I got mine for $8.00 on the WM website and had it shipped site to store. They said it would take 10 days for shipping and it really only took about 3. Well worth picking up.

I'd be up for a challenge. Are we going to do measurements and weight?
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    I ordered the shred off Amazon and waited (not so) patiently until it arrived. I was so excited to get started last week and then I got sick! UGH! I have a bronchial infection and am on pennicilan so figured I shouldn't work out that hard if I can barely breathe! I'm hoping to start it any day now though and would LOVE to join in with others who are just starting too! I've got about 15-20 lbs I want to lose by summer and more importantly I want to lose the jiggle and the muffin top! From what I hear, Jillian can help me do that!

Congrats demezat on doing (and completing) your first workout! And to be able to laugh about how much it hurt is a good sign! I hope I can do it too! Maybe we should buddy up together? I'll let you know if I feel up to trying it today or tomorrow and we'll compare!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Good Morning Everyone!

Well I am up for the Shredded Challenge!

I started yesterday and just got done day 2. I find that the push ups are what kill me the most! I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be but when I started to workout again this morning thats when I started to feel it!

I burned 188 calories in 27mins!

Have a great day,
    Jenn
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    I lost several inches and pounds doing it. I did other workouts too, but it definitely works!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    I'm up for a challenge!!! I need to get my rear in gear exercising again. I still have two papers to write for a class but once I finish those, I'm free to exercise again while my daughter is napping!!! I guess I'll start today.... I have to say, once you get past the exhaustion of doing her workouts, don't stop. The thought of starting again after taking a week off makes me want to cry. :sad:
  • aymie24
    Should we start next Monday to give everyone time to get on board? Sooner???

I'm so excited :)
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Monday is good for me!
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    I'm up for the challenge as well!!! I'm on day 11 of the shred! I love it.
  • aymie24
    Started a new thread for the challenge.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    man! stupid wal mart doesnt have the DVD. ill have to order it online...bummer!:noway:

LOL Heather, you crack me up! :wink:

I got mine on Amazon for $8.... I also got Bob's Yoga Weightloss DVD, and like that too....
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    man! stupid wal mart doesnt have the DVD. ill have to order it online...bummer!:noway:

LOL Heather, you crack me up! :wink:

I got mine on Amazon for $8.... I also got Bob's Yoga Weightloss DVD, and like that too....

pipi i sent you a pm. lets do this! i will order mine from amazon at lunch. I CANT WAIT! am i crazy? lol! :laugh:
  • Sweettart
    I just wanted to share with you that I just downloaded my 30 Day shred so I didnt have to buy it
  • heather0mc
    I just wanted to share with you that I just downloaded my 30 Day shred so I didnt have to buy it

is that so...how'd you do that? i mean, where did you do that?
  • Sweettart
    I use Utorrent for my downloading and I find everything on isohunt
  • heather0mc
    I use Utorrent for my downloading and I find everything on isohunt

thx! :flowerforyou:
  • impatty71
    impatty71 Posts: 6
    I got mine from Target and I was hurting for a couple of days after I tried it the first time. Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.