30 Day Shred Results - Moment of truth!!!!!!!! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow this is impressive... what's the shred? I have definately got to get back on track! I have gained weight due to the holidays! I've never weighed this much in my life (other than being pregnant). Do you track your calories daily?

It's a Jillian Michael's DVD, it's only about $10 at Target or Walmart. I've been tracking my calories, I try to eat 1200 and then depending on how much working out I do for the day I will add back that amount of calories.

I've been doing the Shred almost every day, and most days in addition to that I'll walk around my neighborhood for about 30 minutes. Sometimes I do stationary bike instead of walking.
  • LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! You look so much healther!! AMAZING!! I got only as far as day 3 because I was so sore for about a week and than trailed off :-( as soon as my father in law is out of my living room I can start again :-) CONGRATS!!

I was SOOOO sore for about the first 4 or 5 days, it sucked but I kept going. Now I can do jumping jacks like a champ LOL even though I hate jumping jacks with a passion. Once you restart just stick with it, you can do it!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!! I started doing the 30DS but wanted to complete my c25k training first so I only did about 5 days! It's rough but I could tell a difference within 5 days!

Awesome job!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Good job! I've been doing 30DS a couple of days :)
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • MRonson
    Options
    for anyone interested...walmart has the 30 day shred for $5 in their boxing day movie bins. check it out!
    I started day 1 today and am so hoping that I see the same difference in me that I see in you! congrats!
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) Helps to see the difference in pics and measurements when the scale won't give. :flowerforyou:
  • agadoogirl
    agadoogirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! The difference is huge. Well done
  • SuzieQnew
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! Looking good!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!