Options

Replies

• Nickysmom126
    Options
    Wow! Nice results! You look great!!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    WOW! I have seen so many great before and afters with the 30DS, very impressive! I go to a trainer 3 days a week for 6 months now and haven't seen that type of result. Be proud of yourself!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results. I haven't seen the video. Is there anything you can do off your feet on there? Having foot surgery Friday and want something to do while I am recovering.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I have to show this to my husband. Maybe we could do the 30ds together.

Yes I showed this to my husband earlier too. He's been watching me workout but I think he felt it was only for women or something. Nice to see that a man can get great results from it as well. I just might have to go buy some bigger weigh for my fella. :-)
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    you look great, I had the tape in my hands yesterday and was going to buy it then said no and put it back on the shelf. Now I am going to go it tomorrow.
  • great job! totally motivates me to keep going!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your great results!! There are too few guys providing before/after pics on here... awesome achievement!! :drinker: :glasses:
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone. It was a tough series of workouts, but well worth it. I will definitely be doing it again.
  • chelsibear85
    chelsibear85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow thats great!! im excited i just ordered this dvd for 5 bucks at walmart.ca! cant wait to start. while i wait for the shipping i am gonna try my new zumba fitness game. time to get going after having a baby 8 weeks ago!
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    5-30 pounds. wow impressive! 30 probably was the one in level 1 when you do the chest, laying on the floor.

anyways Good job!!
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OMG Amazing results!!!! Way to go!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can see a huge difference in your muscle tone! Keep it up!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    uh-mazing results. I still hate Jillian...lol
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome results
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job, I'll have to my husband that men do her videos too! You look great!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! Hmmm I'll have to go back to doing this again after I complete this P90x round. Definitely need to show this to my husband too.
  • McMurdo1966
    Options
    Wow you have done great, thanks for posting your progress. It gives me hope that it may work for me, I think I`ll pick it up this week and give it a try.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I completed 30 day shred and below are my results. I was skeptical but the workout was great. It was a nice change of pace after completing p90x for 2 rounds. I stuck with the program and did not skip a day or a workout. I will probably do another round in the future. Still have a ways to go but am pleased with the results.

Before
    30ds1_11_28_front.jpg
    30ds1_11_28_back.jpg
    Side30days.jpg

After
    IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0087.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg

Heck yea!!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!