2»

Replies

• alapoint89
    Options
    squat as low as you can it helps
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Eat nutrient rich foods. Salad, vegetable soups, fruits, whole grains, and raw veggies fill you up and provide your body with enough nutrients it feels full longer.

And focus on the long term not the short term. Make small changes you'll be able to live with forever. Don't 'diet' change your lifestyle.
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bookmarking for later
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    bookmarking for later

good idea :)
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    For me it's all about planning. Planning my food, planning my exercise, planning my over indulgences. It;'s all about moderation not deprivation.
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    good sex...truly...
    makes you feel a-m-a-z-i-n-g and improves your body image, thereby inspiring you to continue wanting to look/feel good, and be healthy.

Also adds years to your lifespan.

Just do it.
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great tips every one!!!! :D
  • Shaping_My_Destiny
    Options
    Don't give up! When you mess up, start over right then..not on Monday or the first of the month. If points don't work for you, try counting calories. Always have a plan B, and C, and D...NEVER QUIT!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! When you mess up, start over right then..not on Monday or the first of the month. If points don't work for you, try counting calories. Always have a plan B, and C, and D...NEVER QUIT!

Well said!!!!