Campbell's Soup at Hand...

So, I'm a person that craves salt in stead of sweet... and I'm not too good at stopping at just 1 oz. of sunchips, haha. I just got my wisdom teeth out, so I've been eating a lot of soup... and I found that the campbell's soup at hand soups and ridiculously low in calories. I just had one as a snack.. and boy let me tell you, I am FULL. It was the Vegetable beef kind, and it's only 60 calories and 1 gram of fat! They're kind of high in sodium, I'll admit, and I'm trying to cut back on that, but for a low calorie SALTY snack, this is really cool! I think the chicken noodle is like 90 calories or something. They're all pretty low. Anyway... thought I would share my find of the day!

Replies

• So, I'm a person that craves salt in stead of sweet... and I'm not too good at stopping at just 1 oz. of sunchips, haha. I just got my wisdom teeth out, so I've been eating a lot of soup... and I found that the campbell's soup at hand soups and ridiculously low in calories. I just had one as a snack.. and boy let me tell you, I am FULL. It was the Vegetable beef kind, and it's only 60 calories and 1 gram of fat! They're kind of high in sodium, I'll admit, and I'm trying to cut back on that, but for a low calorie SALTY snack, this is really cool! I think the chicken noodle is like 90 calories or something. They're all pretty low. Anyway... thought I would share my find of the day!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    They're pretty decent. We usually keep them in stock since my boyfriend can't live without them. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried them yet!
  • I love salts and sweets..it's so hard to stay away from either. I'm going to go buy some of those soup at hands today. Thanks
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    My daughter takes these to school for lunch and she loves them. I love them because of the calorie count, she loves them for the taste and convenience.