Wish MFP had a "single" status button like FB...

Options
Jeneba
Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
This is waaaaaayyyyy overdue! Time to move on!!! Please celebrate with me!!! :heart:
I am tired of all the subtle put-downs and the neglect and the "hoovering" behavior designed to scoop me back into the abuse because HE is upset that I am "gone..." Whew!!! Enough is Enough!!!

Replies

• blueandigo
    Options
    Now I am gonna assume you did the leaving because if he did I know that America is really in its dying stage.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Huh???:huh:
  • Jeneba
    Options
    It is in its dying stage.... The man has deep-seated issues and I finally figured out that there is more to life than someone who drags you down.... Thanks for reading!!!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Vague is never fun.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!"
  • Jeneba
    Options
    No, I don't. Do you have anything supportive to say or would you prefer to make fun of someone... It is your choice.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the release of the extra baggage. Everyone has problems and sometimes you can just do bad by yourself. Good luck!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Now I am gonna assume you did the leaving because if he did I know that America is really in its dying stage.

yay Trent Reznor
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    This is waaaaaayyyyy overdue! Time to move on!!! Please celebrate with me!!! :heart:
    I am tired of all the subtle put-downs and the neglect and the "hoovering" behavior designed to scoop me back into the abuse because HE is upset that I am "gone..." Whew!!! Enough is Enough!!!
    Being fit opens doors; it makes us realize that we're not trapped in any domestic situation.

Again, that applies to the fit - not obese.
    There are plenty of fish in the sea for those ready to be their best in terms of health and fitness. That's the first impression we make.

Glad to hear you shrugged off the shackles of a toxic relationship.

That stampeding you hear are all those guys who want to be his replacement.:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm....confused...
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    AMEN, SISTA!

Good for YOU for leaving a bad situation................

I did the same - almost 11 years ago - and it saved my life, my sanity, my soul.

Now - DON'T LOOK BACK!!! Life is good without dysfunction...........a New year, a New Life!!!

Bless you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jeneba
    Options
    Thanks, Everyone! You are really helping me & bringing tears of gratitude to my eyes!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I'd lift you up.
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    There really is something liberating about changing your status to single, isn't there? :)

Honestly, when enough is enough and you are ready to walk quietly towards the microphone at the front of the stage, clear your throat deliberately, then toss a finger in the air and announce to the world "I'm done with the BS" it really does ground you firmly back in place and make you feel like you're taking back control.

Good for you, darlin'.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    No, I don't. Do you have anything supportive to say or would you prefer to make fun of someone... It is your choice.

Oops... My apologies. Was meant to the previous poster that didn't seem to know what you were talking about. But with that... Congrats on making thhe bold move to move on to greater things. :flowerforyou:
  • Jeneba
    Options

Oops... My apologies. Was meant to the previous poster that didn't seem to know what you were talking about. But with that... Congrats on making thhe bold move to move on to greater things. :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I apologize.... Was in a pret-ty crabby mood....
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Try reading "why does he do that" by Lundy Bancroft, whether he was abusive or not, it still helps, and it can help you move on! good luck! you can add me if you'd like!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I wish FB had a Food Diary Option.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    single and FABULOUS, and you'll never have looked better. cheers (with a club soda) to the new you, babe!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    "Hoovering" -- like vacuuming? Sorry, I'm confused.