Wish MFP had a "single" status button like FB...

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    that'd be nice (although i seriously doubt it'll happen) however i WOULD like to see an option to add height.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Well said. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you said it well!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!"

lol that's what I was thinking. :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Vague is never fun.

I like your boobs.

Clear?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    OP...have fun are your new journey as a single lady! Great things await you! =)
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well said. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you said it well!

haha :tongue:
  • dapst3r
    Options
    Good for you move forward, don't look back.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    This is waaaaaayyyyy overdue! Time to move on!!! Please celebrate with me!!! :heart:
    I am tired of all the subtle put-downs and the neglect and the "hoovering" behavior designed to scoop me back into the abuse because HE is upset that I am "gone..." Whew!!! Enough is Enough!!!
    "Hoovering" -- like vacuuming? Sorry, I'm confused.

That's no reason to leave if it's hoovering.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    "Hoovering" is a term used to describe the behavior of people with Borderline Personality Disorder. When the BP thinks that he or she is about to lose a relationship, they suddenly begin to act passionate and loving and sweet... But it isn't because they FEEL loving and passionalte and sweet - it's because they are TERRIFIED of being abandonned and will do anything it takes to avoid it. This time I am not going to fall for it. Thanks for reading!
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i WOULD like to see an option to add height.

yes! that would make a lot of sense
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrmq041GNO1qj2a5zo1_500.jpg
  • odusgolp
    Options
    "Hoovering" is a term used to describe the behavior of people with Borderline Personality Disorder. When the BP thinks that he or she is about to lose a relationship, they suddenly begin to act passionate and loving and sweet... But it isn't because they FEEL loving and passionalte and sweet - it's because they are TERRIFIED of being abandonned and will do anything it takes to avoid it. This time I am not going to fall for it. Thanks for reading!

http://www.bpd411.org/hoover.html

heh... who knew.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Vague is never fun.

I like your boobs.

Clear?

I like your boobs.

Clear?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This is waaaaaayyyyy overdue! Time to move on!!! Please celebrate with me!!! :heart:
    I am tired of all the subtle put-downs and the neglect and the "hoovering" behavior designed to scoop me back into the abuse because HE is upset that I am "gone..." Whew!!! Enough is Enough!!!
    Being fit opens doors; it makes us realize that we're not trapped in any domestic situation.

Again, that applies to the fit - not obese.
    There are plenty of fish in the sea for those ready to be their best in terms of health and fitness. That's the first impression we make.

Glad to hear you shrugged off the shackles of a toxic relationship.

That stampeding you hear are all those guys who want to be his replacement.:flowerforyou:

Are you saying that obese people can't have healthy relationships or self-esteem?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Being fit opens doors; it makes us realize that we're not trapped in any domestic situation.

There are plenty of fish in the sea for those ready to be their best in terms of health and fitness. That's the first impression we make.

That stampeding you hear are all those guys who want to be his replacement.:flowerforyou:

I just ADORE how people on this board think if you're not "fit" you deserve to be pooed upon. Love it.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Are you saying that obese people can't have healthy relationships or self-esteem?

Oh no. You din. You just done went off the crazy white girl deep end!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Vague is never fun.

I like your boobs.

Clear?

I like your boobs.

Clear?

Crystal *insert random motorboating here*
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I snorted
    tumblr_lrmq041GNO1qj2a5zo1_500.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Wow. I had no idea. :flowerforyou:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

I just ADORE how people on this board think if you're not "fit" you deserve to be pooed upon. Love it.
    Some people are into that stuff.