Don't even....

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I'm seriously going to punch the next person that belches in my office...:noway:

:laugh:

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    I'm seriously going to punch the next person that belches in my office...:noway:

• paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You guys really need to stop serving chili and beer at lunch:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    *quickly puts down the soda she's been gulping and runs away from Rach*
  • RachVR6
    Options
    *quickly puts down the soda she's been gulping and runs away from Rach*

• RachVR6
    Options
    These guys keep coming my my office to do whatever and just let out this wide-opened mouth belches, then yell 'scuse me! Uhhhhhh all day looong. :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    These guys keep coming my my office to do whatever and just let out this wide-opened mouth belches, then yell 'scuse me! Uhhhhhh all day looong. :laugh:

Where in the world do you work??? How rude!!

Start keeping small items handy to throw at them. When they blech, throw something at them and mimic their "'Scuse me".
  • RachVR6
    Options

Where in the world do you work??? How rude!!

Start keeping small items handy to throw at them. When they blech, throw something at them and mimic their "'Scuse me".

Hahahaha that'd be fun!!! :laugh:

I work at a company that prints stickers like for syrup bottles and stuff, and these guys work out on the printing presses. They keep the rubber gloves and stuff in the closet in my office for some reason.
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    sounds like a bunch of plummers hahahaha j/k
  • RachVR6
    Options
    sounds like a bunch of plummers hahahaha j/k

Well I've definitely seen my share of their cracks.....:noway: :sick: :laugh:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ugh... I totally feel for you! I used to work with a guy that would burp, fart, pick his nose, even reach his hand down his pants and scratch himself! I am totally not kidding! Where is the barfing smiley? :noway:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    There used to be a girl that worked in my office that used to burb loudly then laugh about it. :frown:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    They're doing it again and it's 9am! :sad:

And now one of the guys who I share my office with (it's me and two older guys) has been coughing up a lung for the last 15min......maybe if he didn't smoke... :grumble:

Aren't I just pleasant this morning??? :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Give me some time to work on this,
    but you need to develop an annoying response.
    Like when they burp you "involuntarily" emit a high pitch shreik.

Like I said, gimme some time to work on this..... :devil:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options

Give me a good one for someone that chomps her food when she eats too please!!! I have seriously tried chomping back so that she understands what it sounds like and she just doesn't get the hint. There really is no nice way to tell someone to eat with their mouth closed.... UGH!! I can't stand it. I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    LMAO! :laugh: Sounds like you work in a lovely, 'woman friendly' environment, lol. Kinda sounds like my house too. :ohwell:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Give me a good one for someone that chomps her food when she eats too please!!! I have seriously tried chomping back so that she understands what it sounds like and she just doesn't get the hint. There really is no nice way to tell someone to eat with their mouth closed.... UGH!! I can't stand it. I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!

Ugh, this one sounds like my little brother.
    I just give him the stink eye. :laugh:

Can you tape record or video record the woman at work? Got video capability on your cell?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    When we go out to a resturaunt I ALWAYS get seated by someone hocking up a lung or blowing a big loogie!!! Groses me out but there is nothing I can say to them. Any suggestions?

Memaw
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

And now one of the guys who I share my office with (it's me and two older guys) has been coughing up a lung for the last 15min......maybe if he didn't smoke... :grumble:

I FIGURED IT OUT. AIR HORN.
    They belch, you blow the air horn.

And if that is too noisy for your environment, bring a spray can of air freshener.
    They belch, you 'freshen' the air in front of their mouth with some Lysol to kill those stinky germs.
    See if they keep it up!!
  • RachVR6
    Options

I FIGURED IT OUT. AIR HORN.
    They belch, you blow the air horn.

And if that is too noisy for your environment, bring a spray can of air freshener.
    They belch, you 'freshen' the air in front of their mouth with some Lysol to kill those stinky germs.
    See if they keep it up!!

:laugh: :laugh: Nice!