9 months in, only 20+ lbs down, but still going. PICS

Options
So my WLJ has been a very slow one as far as seeing the numbers move on the scale. I started Feb 24, 2011 at 224.8 lbs doing weightwatchers.. I joined MFP in November and have been seeing more steady losses. As of Friday Dec 24th, I was 202.8. I've been from a size 20 pants to a 16. From a size 16 dress size to a 14. My clothes are shrinking faster than my scale weight, lol. But .. here's my pictures (wish me luck, my first time posting them!)

this is a before (christmas 2010 224 lbs, and during Aug 2011 203 lbs)
beforeafter82011-1.jpg

this is on my wedding day, june 2011 - 205 lbs
IMG_0996-1.jpg

this is christmas 2011 - 202 lbs
IMG_1332-1.jpg

Replies

• JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up :) you look amazing
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    FINALLY got them resized =]
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great job in losing, everyone is different, enjoy the journey

Took me 3 years to lose 20, just recommitted myself to lose the last 20, make it a lifestyle change

The positive thing about losing slowly is that you do learn to maintain a healthy life style
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job thus far!!! Stick with it, killer, and you'll go far!!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • xWannabethinx
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work :)
  • danmoffett
    Options
    What a beautiful lady you are.
    I know what you are going through. I started my weight loss journey the end of Feb. of 2010. I've lost 145 pounds to date and my energy level has gone through the roof. I feel great.
    I've learned that you have to put out all sugars, all wheat products and all starches like potatoes.
    Eat lots of good fat, protein, and fresh leafy greens.
    I don't count calories, I don't exercise to lose weight.
    I have a lot of people ask me how I did it, so I put my story down in a blog.

The LCHF lifestyle (Low Carb High Fat) guarantees weight loss. You'll be healthier and feel better.
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! You look fabulous!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!