Boneless pork chops

Options
relaws
relaws Posts: 25 Member
Need something healthy to do with boneless pork chops!

Replies

• curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i buy these on sale all the time...

i cut them up, chop onions, mushroom and garlic into small size pieces, cook meat a little first with salt AND pepper, then add the onion garlic and mushrooms, i use a little oil or butter to prevent burning, cook med/high so it's like stir fry. I add soy sauce toward the end. and eat over a half cup of rice...really good and healthy too...i promise you will love it.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I do an eggwhite wash, put a little Panko on them and bake in the oven, they crisp up nicely and the kids love them.
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    I marinate them for a few hours in a mustard/jelly combo, then I cook on a pan with no oil but with the rest of the sauce. Sounds a bit odd, but I think it tastes good.
  • relaws
    relaws Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i only use lawry's marinade. you can find them where the barbecue sauce is. you will be happy you tried it.
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i only use lawry's marinade. you can find them where the barbecue sauce is. you will be happy you tried it.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    We get boneless pork chops all the time. I use them for stir fry, fried rice, sweet & sour, etc. I also make them with apples & onions, apricot/mustard sauce, balsamic/cranberry sauce, curry, and on the grill.