Jan. Ripped in 30?

Options
I have done 30 DS and have been doing No More Trouble Zones... But thinking about doing Ripped in 30 in Jan. Interested?

Replies

• mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have done 30 DS. I attempted ripped in 30, but did not get through it. I tried to begin today. I think what helped me complete the 30 ds was the fact that I posted everyday with the group which gave me a little accountability, so if you start in January, let me know I am definately interested,
  • JCulp19
    Options
    i tried it once but did not finish. would love to join a group for january
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I ordered it today so I should have it Monday or Tuesday I think- I will let you all know when I get started. I will probably have to start over in Jan. however as I will be out of town for a few weeks.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'll join you if that's alright! I got 3/4 of he way through it last month and got sick. I felt like it would be cheating to fi ish it on level 4 after 2 weeks off, so I'm re-starting at level 1. Looking for some company to commiserate and celebrate with along the way. It's a great DVD - I was definitely feeling results from it.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I just finished RI30. I didn't do 30DS so I can't compare it, but be ready to sweat your butt off! good luck!
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yes please - It's on my Christmas list!
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS right now. I plan on being done with it the first week of January. I just bought Ripped in 30 and would love to find a group of people who are planning on doing it as well.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Just curious , will you be starting a new thread, or we'll just take off from here? I'm trying to get a jump start. Did L1 yesterday. It's a pretty enjoyable workout. :)
  • CassysRoses314
    Options
    I am really new to all of this, what is the 30DS?
    Thanks,
    Cassie
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am getting done with the 30 Day Shred and just bought the Ripped in 30 today! Can't wait to start. I would like to do it with all of you guys if you are going to start in January. I need accountability too. :-)
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    I would love some support to get through ripped in 30. I have been doing it for 3 days... SO SORE!!! Watching week 2 right now to see what I am in for. I am scared... BUT took my measurements and determined to finish if it kills me!
  • rt1801
    rt1801 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep- need to start exercising agan... I did about 13 days straight in November but then lost motivation - would like to start again and try to get through the 4 weeks!
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did the first day of RI30 yesterday after doing Level 2 of the 30DS. I was a good workout, it went by so fast but I was dripping in sweat at the end. I hope we can keep a good group of motivation and support to get through this. All our goals are possible with hard work and determination.
  • aoelmann
    Options
    I plan on starting ripped in 30 in January. Did the first week before all of the holiday hoopla and loved it. Made me really sore but the workouts went fast and made me sweat up a storm.
  • 0namission
    Options
    Im so down for joiningg! we did 30 Day Shred and it was greatt after the first 4 days things got way easier!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Kim and I'm in with you all. Wife, Mom, Nurse, Driver, Cook, Housekeeper, etc.

I did Day 1 yesterday....This is my second time around so I am looking for some good support. I felt great when I did the first round. Then, the holidays hit and I fell off my healthy wagon and got run over by it.

If anyone is tracking measurements, here's one way to do it

Bust (thickest part of your chest)
    Waist (natural bend when you bend to the side, above belly button)
    Abdomen (thickest part of your middle below the belly button)
    Hips (thickest part of your butt)
    Bicep (center of your arm, thickest part (unflexed)
    Thigh (only one, measure right under where your butt meets the leg)
    Calf (thickest part, sitting down)

Add all six of these measurements as one total: Nisijam ###.##
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Im starting RI 30 on january 2nd. Just finished my second round of 30DS and love the results, huge Jillian Michaels fan now. If your starting that day, id love to join the group :wink:
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hiya Ladies!

Would love to join you! I was looking to start on Monday. I have done RI30 recently but didn't manage to finish it. I did it to week 3 and was just about to move on to week 4 and I loved it!
    I had a brilliant group that really helped me to stick to it. Would be great to find another support group for the 2nd time around!

When is everyone else planning to start?

Daisy
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yes I'm in!