HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! (:

Options
Okay, this is the third time that I have created an account here - I'm going to be 18 in about twelve days, and I want to bring in the new year with a BANG! I'm overweight, and unhappy with myself. I have been through a lot of crap this year and I have really let it get me down. I've let everything that has happened to me keep me down, and I'm tired of it! I've got a really low self esteem as it is, and I'm afraid to get any bigger - I want to FINALLY be healthy and stay healthy! I am READY to FINALLY make the lifestyle change that I need to!

I'm tired of not having the energy that I know I should have. I'm sick of being depressed. I hate looking in the mirror and not liking what I see. I want to be as beautiful on the outside that I feel on the inside!

I've had a lot of crappy relationships lately and just broke up with this scum of a guy that cheated on me, and I wanna FEEL good enough, I know that I am, but because of the way I look, I never feel like I'm good enough - and I feel like that's why he cheated on me all the time. So I wanna change that, be prettier for ME to boost MY SELF ESTEEM! (:

The thing that's different about this time around is that I have support from my friends, and most importantly - MY MOM
She's going to join the Y with me, and we're going to work out together. I can't wait! COME ON 2012! BRING IT ON!!

THIS IS IT! (:

So I'd love to have some new friends on here, so add me, and let's support each other!
I can't wait to meet you all!

Together we can,
Sincerely
Meiya

Replies

• rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It seems like you have your head on straight now and a good plan so the only thing left to do is follow through with it! : ) Log everything and ask lots of questions, it can only help. And we're all here for support, giving and receiving.

Good luck!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Make your mind up and once you do that you will SUCCEED! Friend request me and we will stay motivated together!
  • tuckersrunner
    Options
    Congradulations! This is a great site to use! i am not as savey with posting-but the have used the tools alot! Congrats on making a commitment to yourself! you are worth it.:happy: Healthier habits obviously are hard to do-its so easy to eat what we think makes us feel good-for me that has been a problem in the past. Logging foods has helped me be accountable. i hope the site is as useful for you!
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. You cando it!
  • jeckyb
    jeckyb Posts: 60
    Options
    you can do it girl! stick with it,it gets easier i promise!!! :) x
  • jeckyb
    jeckyb Posts: 60
    Options
    you can do it girl! stick with it,it gets easier i promise!!! :) x
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    great attitude, welcome back and good luck!! :)
  • MissMyMy
    Options
    I'd love you all to join my challenge! and help me and EACH OTHER along with this Journey of bringing in the new year

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/429710-joyful-january-challenge