A Difference a year can make ~~ DOWN 66 LBS!!... (Before/Dur

Options

Replies

• biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, keep up the good work, I am where you started from. You really encourage me.
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I'm a little more than two months into my journey, so your post is even more inspiration to keep going!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    You look 100% beautiful!!!! Keep going my dear! You got this! Kick those last few lbs and keep us all updated on how you feel!! :)

ditto!! love these stories/photos!!
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Winning! :laugh: Looking good, girl!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    WOW 66lbs made a huge difference on you. You are very pretty both ways, but glad you got in shape and took care of yourself. You are right, weight loss is a marathon not a sprint. Keep up the hard work.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW 66lbs made a huge difference on you. You are very pretty both ways, but glad you got in shape and took care of yourself. You are right, weight loss is a marathon not a sprint. Keep up the hard work.

So true - thanks for sharing your pictures!~ You look amazing!
  • brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    On January 6, 2011, I joined MFP with hopes of losing a major amount of weight. At my heaviest I weighed 260lbs. :sad: As big as I was, I did not have one health issue (but secretly I kinda wished I did to at least make me feel better about how bad I let myself go). :embarassed:

I watched what I ate and started exercising - like for real (this time) and quickly lost 20 lbs. w/in the first 2 months. I joined MFP with the hopes that I'd learn better ways and be more consistent. I logged everything for over 6 months then took some time off to see if I could maintain on my own: no logging, still watch what I eat, maintain my exercise regimen, etc.. I hit a few plateaus along the way but today I decided to put together some before and "during" photos and am almost blown away. I've only got 7 more pounds to go to reach my first "goal" weight of 185 but ultimately I'd like to be somewhere around 170-180 to maintain (for me, that's perfect...I think...lemme get there first then see how I feel...may want to keep going). In any event, I wanted to share some pics to possibly inspire someone who's got quite a few pounds to lose and just can't seem to get started. You've heard it many times before - SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE...well, I'm winning...we're ALL winning! :happy:

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, your post and pics are very inspiring!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS...amazing changes...very inspiring
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    fabulous work! :) congrats and keep it up!!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster who said that your pictures look like two very beautiful women, but also two very DIFFERENT women. What a transformation! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and beautiful congrats
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great keep it up Thanks for posting!! :bigsmile:
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here is a before and after picture. Both were taking at my father in laws house during Christmas visit.
    105xmkl.png
    Dates at bottom 1st pic Decemer 30th 2010 and second picture is December 25th 2011
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! you look GREAT! Keep it up!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! you look awesome! keep it up you'll meet that last 7 pounds in no time! Thanks for sharing. You all on this site really keep me on my toes :)
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us. You are so beautiful and amazing how well you have done. Great inspiration for me! Thanks
  • chubbychickers
    chubbychickers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow. you look beautiful! Congratulations!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    How nice of all of you. Someone mentioned my height - I'm not tall at all - 5'6"...I hear that often: "You don't look like you weigh..." Like my grandma would say, "My bones must be heavy." lol. Just kidding - thanks again for the compliments and encouraging words, y'all! It does help to keep me pushing through! Be blessed everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!