I need a 30 DS Partner

Options
I need a 30 DS Partner.. someone who is truly going to do it every day for 30 days and will continue to write to me everyday on here so that we can give eachother a push when needed.. ? anyone interested

Replies

• laineyy011
    Options
    Heck yeah! When do you want to start?
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would love to but where can I find a 30 DS? I assume its a DVD?
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting the 30ds as well..Im gonna try it out tmrw, I tried before and gave up because I hate the pain lol but I need to get back on track. I need the push and motivation as well lol.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 like 2 hours ago! Totally willing to partner up!
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey Peeps yess its a dvd i got it from a local walmart!!! I too tried once previously and was doing very well I had a partner on MFP as well and we were a great team but then one would do it one day and the other wouldn't and then all of a sudden she stopped messaging me to say whether she had done it that day and what not and i lost the desire... it is VERY hard at least for me, but the more you do it the better it is.
  • mmissymouse
    mmissymouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am ready for a 30 day workout. I just read all the posts and saw the dvd is at Walmart. I looked at Walmart online and can't find it. Any suggestions.
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    hey i would love to partner up! when are you starting on the 1st? xx
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I just got my dvd and weights yesterday. I am starting today! I am in! I need to have someone to report to to make sure I do it. I will push you if you will push me!
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    yes, count me in. I started it for a few days and then gave up for gym.
    But now, I will be a regular...

Shall we start after new year eve or now :tongue:
  • bjmmcw98
    Options
    Yep, I am ready for a 30 day workout. I just read all the posts and saw the dvd is at Walmart. I looked at Walmart online and can't find it. Any suggestions.

My friend found it on Amazon.com last night!
  • amber_bamber09
    amber_bamber09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yesterday. I'm about to do day 2 :) feel free to add me, although I will warn you i'm a big baby so when im sore i try to give up. :/ i do have to do the lower impact moves like anita because i have ra really bad in my knees so lunges are difficult for me to do.
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    im in! i need to be held responisble for my workouts, especially since ill be doing them early in the am due to my 2nd job! i have my weights already and the DVD =) let me know please
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im in :happy: I've dabbled in the shred on and off last year but my challenge for myself is to do it for 30 days continuously. I've taken some before pics and measurements popped this on my ipod and got started. Literally just finished and came on to log it (sadly I had already logged it this morning when I was planning my meals) but I found this thread instead :laugh:

I love looking at the many 30ds result threads and I want to be able to post on one! I think that a partner is JUST what I need :flowerforyou:
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    im in! i need to be held responisble for my workouts, especially since ill be doing them early in the am due to my 2nd job! i have my weights already and the DVD =) let me know please

I will be doing mine early too its the only time I can fit them in around everything else! I find if I leave it till the evening I either cant be bothered or if I do I cant sleep and them come the following morning I struggle to get out of bed :laugh:
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely do it with you if I ever get it in. Ordered off Amazon on the 19th and still don't have it. :mad:
  • Wankastix
    Options
    I did Day 1 today! I'd love a partner : )
    How do you log it?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Someone's starting a small, real close group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/430338-30ds-group

And I kinda took the thread off topic
  • aerdna88
    aerdna88 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am going to download it off of iTunes because I cant find it anywhere around here and I dont want to wait any longer. I wanna join you guys. When are you going to start?
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday!
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I plan on trying the 30ds again starting on Sunday. I made it all the way through level 2 and even a couple days into level 3 and dropped out. I am determined to make it the whole way through this time. I will say that I tend to follow anita when it comes to the lunges because of knee issues, but I am going to try and push even harder this time around. I would be happy to partner up with anyone who is looking to start on 1-1-12