I ran THREE MILES! Without stopping!

Options

Replies

• tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    That's crazy good!! I have the same goal - long way to go!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congratulations! :)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    ****WARNING****

You could be entering into a lifestyle change. Running is addictive. It's true ... I read it on the Internet.

Consider yourself warned and congratulated all in one!! :bigsmile:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I was never an exerciser when I was a young woman. I remember the feeling the first time I ran 3 miles.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I started running to the corner, then one mail box at a time day after day, and one day just completed the whole 3 miles.
    It felt GREAT!
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • sertcelik
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! You have no idea how BIG of an accomplishment that is!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! keep at it and you will be runnig double the amount in no time :)
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wow good job! i cant wait till i can post that i ran 3 miles straight! right now i am happy i can run a half mile without stopping.
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember crying the first time I did it, lol! Keep being awesome!

I did, too!

Congrats on completing your three miles. It is a huge accomplishment!!

I did three! It was super emotional for me, I ran several 5ks, a 10k, and a 5mile before but on Labor Day I ran a 5k without stopping and I was a sobbing mess. My Grandma passed away just days before it and being able to run it without stopping...needless to say- it was an amazing feeling!! Congrats to you! I'm proud, that is just great! ((HUG!!))
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    You're running (almost) 5k, you are definitely a runner now!! Great NSV, congratulations and good luck with the 5K, I know you'll do well!! Keep up that dedication and hard work.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats on your accomplishment!

Cheers!
  • scott1981
    scott1981 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cheers
  • ninamm3
    ninamm3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What a proud moment for you! I started running this past spring and went from couch 2 5K to Half Marathon in 7 months! It's an incredible feeling. I started a blog to encourage others and journal about my journey through better health and fitness

www.runningsforthebirds.blogspot.com

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • rachaelhoffman
    rachaelhoffman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HA! I had a similar facebook post yesterday. " I RAN FOR 20 MINUTES! WITHOUT STOPPING." Congrats, it's a great feeling :)
  • laineyy011
    Options
    I can barely run a mile without stopping! lol Good job!!
  • weaverfit
    Options
    Way to go! I can remember during my last weight loss episode that when I could run a mile again and feel good doing it - that was an incredible day at the gym. Stick to it and next thing we know, you'll be in a 1/2 marathon.
  • jtdink1121
    Options
    Thats good! Sounds fun too!
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Super job! Keep up the good work. Your progress is great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!