6 Months In - 97lbs down - Halfway Point

Options
124»

Replies

• alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Well I had a 1 week stint in hospital at the beginning which helped (but I wouldn't reccomend it) - and after that I have been sticking rigidly to 1200 calories a day, I exercised most days (started just by walking for 10 mins, now I run for 20-30mins) and made sure I was chewing my food properly.

My problem was I was a serial snacker, so I cut this out by chewing gum everytime I want a snack. Gum has really helped.

I think I have lost so much so quickly as I was very big to begin with. They say the bigger you are the easier it comes off. I am expecting the next 5st to be much much harder :ohwell:

That is amazing! Very inspiring! Gum is a good idea... I just started that today! I have also kept a pack of cherios sitting on my desk of about 2 servings (220 calories) I snack on it all day from morning on. Its my breakfast however I make it last and it helps! It takes a full 4+ hours to eat the whole thing and it helps keep my tummy full. And of course the water too! That helps... lots of water!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look incredible!! You are an inspiration. Way to go!! :happy:
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing achievement! :)
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    weigh to go!
  • CynGetsThin
    Options
    Jaw-dropping results. Literally! Great job! :):happy:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    GREAT Progress :)

Congrats on reaching your halfway mark!!
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Cant wait to post the end results sometime this year now :happy:
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    WOW -- so inspiring!!! Are you following any kind of workout program?
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing and inspiring!! Great job on your success!!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!