I ran THREE MILES! Without stopping!

Options

Replies

• tawnydale
    Options
    I'm still at 2.8 miles......so, WTG! I'm getting there slowly! I have plantar facitis and it makes it difficult to run for very long, especially knowing that after the run, I'll be soaking my foot and regreting it. YAY YOU!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! What an amazing feeling!!!! Congrats :)
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    ****WARNING****

You could be entering into a lifestyle change. Running is addictive. It's true ... I read it on the Internet.

Consider yourself warned and congratulated all in one!! :bigsmile:

The above is true. Take it from someone who was out at 9:00 last night, in 25 degrees, with blustery wind, because I will NOT miss a running day!!!!
    Welcome to the world of running!! It is an awesome place to live! :) Congrats and good luck on that 5K.
  • evil_rider
    Options
    That rules. Nice job.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congrats!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to go, killer!!!
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am just getting started with running so I love hearing about people reaching these personal goals. Well done!
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK! :*
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ****WARNING****

You could be entering into a lifestyle change. Running is addictive. It's true ... I read it on the Internet.

SSSSSSoooooooooooooooo True!!!! Hi, my name is Lynn and I'm addicted to running! Just finished up my 100 miles for the month of December!! But I won't stop - cuz... I'M ADDICTED!!!!! I love the feeling!!!!

Great going!!! Go Go Go!!!!!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats! it is such a good feeling.
  • thekenedicurse
    Options
    Excellent :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    ****WARNING****

It's true! LOL
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The 5k in under 30m was my goal.

Keep it up and you'll be doing 26 miles before you know it!

This is my goal as well.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I was there once too and I cried as well. I had to run into the locker room because I was so embarassed.
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ****WARNING****

It's true! LOL

It is definitely true. I asked my 17 year old son if he wanted to go running with me one morning, he said, "Running AND getting up early, sign me up!" Sarcasm was just dripping. I realized that it is kind of crazy to get up at 5:00 just to get in four miles or so before work. My last Half Marathon, it rained the whole time, and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. That is just not normal. LOL. :bigsmile:
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    I know this feeling very well. I ran my first 5k on the treadmill non-stop last night. I am signed up to do a New Years 5k run so I was so determined that I would get there. It feels so good.

Congratulations I am so happy for you , and you can do a 5K you are already there.
  • Mcogelia
    Options
    AWESOME! way to go! :) best feeling
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is a goal I am trying to accomplish! You'll do great on your 5k!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I run 3 miles now but I run for 3 mins at a time then take a min walking break. Hopefully I'll get to where you are soon :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!