How can I get away from soda?

Options
124»

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Don't buy it and don't drink it. It's that simple !

this reply has too much common sense...isnt that a violation?
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Think of it as empty calories. Or "if I drink this, I need to run for x amount of minutes to burn it off."
    And don't buy it! Keep it out of your fridge!
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Stop.

Drinking.

Soda.

There's no trick to it. Just quit.
  • samatalma
    Options
    It's pretty simple. Don't buy it. And think of it this way, water is cheaper for the most part.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Stop.

Drinking.

Soda.

There's no trick to it. Just quit.

Or, keep track of the caloric intake from sodas and fit it into your overall plan. I drink beer like it's going out of style but rarely go over my net calorie goals because I plan for it.
  • Don't buy it. I love Dr. Pepper, it's my favorite soda. But I only buy milk, tea, coffee and water. Self control.
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    I used to drink pop like CRAZY! I work at 6:45 in the morning and I never used to want to wake up so I thought pop would help me wake up.. It did. All until I saw an article about how much sugar is in it! Then I quit cold turkey and haven't had it in almost 7 months. I drink water like crazy now and I also drink Crystal Light as well... Stay away from the pop!! :) You can do this!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you hide under the bed it won't find you :D
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you hide under the bed it won't find you :D

:laugh: good one
  • carilou
    Options
    Is there any sodium in it? I drink a ton of diet pepsi. I am trying to cut down.

I was told at the gym that your body can't tell the difference from real sugar or aspartame and that is why I have this belly? Do you know if there is any truth to that?