Do you still eat bread or breathe?

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    air has too much calories so I gave up breathing a few months ago.....bread however is super nutritious and carb free so I eat 10 loaves a day!!
  • jessiesheik
    Options
    Loving the posts - hilarious :)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Only flat bread and since I have asthma I sometimes fight to breathe but I still do it!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Loving the posts - hilarious :)

listen watermelon mustache lady person! nutrition is serious business. and you find it hilarious? well...ok
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I gave up both though sometimes I will confess I go on an breathing binge...

:noway:

hard habit to break, y'know.
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread. Made my evening.
  • jaynewould
    Options
    I read on the internet that air is full of toxic DHMO vapour so I stopped breathing about six months ago, and I haven't looked back. Do your research, people! What do you think every single cancer and heart disease patient has in common? That's right, BREATHING. The correlation is pretty obvious I should think.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I was reading about ways in which you lose fat................ and it turns out, not only do we lose it when we pee, we also lose it by breathing it out. So lets hope we are all still breathing, in more ways than one.
  • jaynewould
    Options
    I'm also super excited for the new Gary Taubes book, "Good Gases, Bad Gases: How Atmospheric Nitrogen Is Somehow Responsible For All Your Problems".
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I only breath when I have to. HOWEVER I do NOT eat wheat. Most of the health problems we have in this country are because of wheat and like grains. I do enjoy bread made with almond and coconut flour. I enjoy flax meal crackers, and oopsi bread for my hamburgers and hotdogs.
    I've lost 145 pounds in the past 21 months. I'm keeping it off. My energy level is through the roof and I feel great.

wait....I am a little confused its not ok to eat wheat and like grains but its ok to eat processed meats like hamburgers and hotdogs??
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    breathing, yes I'm guilty...

bread...I am not that big on bread. I occasionally indulge (shhhh). Give me whole wheat or corn tortillas any day over bread.

Did anyone mention pie? I like pie. :bigsmile:
  • cassblue21
    Options
    I do not eat bread!
    I care about bread!
    You people are uneducated and grow up believing that you need bread and you do not at all.
    Bread doesn't deserve to suffer at the hands of humans, it is entitled to live.

Long live flour!

One trip to the bread factory and you'll never eat bread again!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't do either actually and I'm getting along fabulously!

Thanks for asking :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

bread...I am not that big on bread. I occasionally indulge (shhhh). Give me whole wheat or corn tortillas any day over bread.

no pie for you. NEXT!
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    There used to be a Wonder Bread factory in Natick, MA. I sure do miss it...smelled wonderful driving by!
  • Now are we talking breathe or breed? I, too, have given up breathing (the waste of time! When I think of the YEARS I spent breathing!) I don't even know what bread is. I don't think, however, that I will stop (attempting) to breed.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

no pie for you. NEXT!

Pie Nazi! (ok don't report me, you gotta know this is a Seinfeld reference)

in that case...may I have some SOUP?
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I only breath when I have to. HOWEVER I do NOT eat wheat. Most of the health problems we have in this country are because of wheat and like grains. I do enjoy bread made with almond and coconut flour. I enjoy flax meal crackers, and oopsi bread for my hamburgers and hotdogs.
    I've lost 145 pounds in the past 21 months. I'm keeping it off. My energy level is through the roof and I feel great.

wait....I am a little confused its not ok to eat wheat and like grains but its ok to eat processed meats like hamburgers and hotdogs??

...right?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

no pie for you. NEXT!

Pie Nazi! (ok don't report me, you gotta know this is a Seinfeld reference)

in that case...may I have some SOUP?

no soup for you. NEXT!
  • melbaby925
    Options
    I breathe only organic air that is free of gluten, dairy, carbs and tastes wonderful like icecream :indifferent:

Don't forget Non-GMO!