Weighing In Rituals.......

Options
amybell68
amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
I know you have them!! I do, what is your process for weighing in? I get up, pee then #2 (sorry) strip down, then weigh, then pee again....then wait 30 min...then weigh again.

Then cut my finger nails, and toe nails, then shave, then cut my hair, ..............lol just kidding I only do the first part!!!

Replies

• rainedays86
    rainedays86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well the day before weigh in I will drink a TON of extra water to flush any water weight out of my system. The following morning I will get up, potty, then strip down for my weigh in. I don't like weighing with clothes on, some clothes may only weigh a pound while others can make a difference of 3. So that is my weigh in ritual!
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I get up. Toilet (whatever the body has to do, the body does!). Then I weigh, naked as a jay bird (that's stupid expression, by the way). Three times. Because the scale MIGHT be wrong.

I do this every day.

I USED to weight at night before bed too but I was driving myself crazy.
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    wake up, pee, get naked, weigh in.

that's my ritual every monday & thursday.
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    I get up use the bathroom, strip down and then weigh myself
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    1) Lay out the gilded decorative lily petals in a path towards the scale
    2) Don my all-weight-watching-eye tunic and begin my silent chant of weightlessness
    3) Step on the scale and pray to all that is holy I have lost weight

Rinse and repeat
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i do that everyday as well...
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I get up, pee, shower, get ready for work (except for clothes) then I usually have to pee and sometimes number 2 by that time, then I weigh. Same stuff every Wednesday morning. I usually try to eat healthier and drink more water on Tuesdays too.
  • amybell68
    Options
    1) Lay out the gilded decorative lily pedals in a path towards the scale
    2) Don my all-weight-watching-eye tunic and begin my silent chant of weightlessness

Rinse and repeat

lol :) "pray to all that is holy" good stuff!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I know you have them!! I do, what is your process for weighing in? I get up, pee then #2 (sorry) strip down, then weigh, then pee again....then wait 30 min...then weigh again.

Then cut my finger nails, and toe nails, then shave, then cut my hair, ..............lol just kidding I only do the first part!!!
    I weigh daily in the morning after a good poo but before I eat.

That's it.
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    1) Lay out the gilded decorative lily pedals in a path towards the scale

Rinse and repeat

This had me inappropriately laughing out loud at work. Thanks.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Geez I'm boring.

I wake up on any given random day...decide I want to weigh in...go pee...strip...weigh...go in shower.

The end!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Every morning I weigh naked after my workout unless it's Saturday. That's my official weigh in day. That day I try to hold off until 9am to weigh in unless I have #2 before then. I always step on the scale at LEAST twice. If I have a huge loss the first time I step on it I probably will go up the second and third time. And there's no food before any of this...
    Oh what we do to ourselves...:)
  • dcarreno
    Options
    I put a handle like on a slot machine put my quarters in......Come on 7's!!!!!:explode:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm an early morning weight checker.

Do my business, strip down to my undies and hop on.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    1) Lay out the gilded decorative lily petals in a path towards the scale

Rinse and repeat

I thought I was the only one
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been told that you should not shower before weighing in due to the water that your body will absorb while taking a shower. Plus, if you have long hair, like I do, the hair will soak up an immense amount of water.

Thoughts???
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who weighs in with clothes on?
  • amybell68
    Options
    Hey, I've been told that you should not shower before weighing in due to the water that your body will absorb while taking a shower. Plus, if you have long hair, like I do, the hair will soak up an immense amount of water.

Thoughts???

Yes!! I never weigh after my shower!!!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    1. Get out of bed....
    2. Go pee.....
    3. Step on scales......it's summer here so I sleep naked.....
    4. Go back to bed for a bit.....
    5. Get back on scales to re-check.....this I always find that I weigh less then I did the first time.....
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    1. Get up
    2. Strip down
    3. Get on the scale (usually while chanting something positive under my breath and trying to think 'light' thoughts)