I can walk now!! woo hoo

Options
Hi everyone, i'm sooo excited. about 3 weeks ago I couldn't even walk 10mins. and today I walked for almost 19mins and then came home and popped in leslie samsone walk away the pounds and did 15 mins on that too. and have been feeling so good. no more legs that cramp.

from drinking an increase of water my face is so soft, i'm so amazed how soft it feels i keep touching my face, yes it's a lil success in my journey but for me it's a huge success. Thank you Jesus for the strength and thank you MFP for the encouragement and love.

13651868.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Congrats!
  • Lisamrd
    Options
    That is so great! Congrats on your achievement, keep it up!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! congrats!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! I have leg problems here and there :grumble: , and life is sooo much better without them :happy:
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you are doing so well - it is so motivating to see you so excited about these changes every day (and by the way, those are not little changes, they are huge!) Good for you - keep it up!!
  • shabounds
    Options
    Good job, you've doubled your efforts! Remember that each and every step gets you closer to your goal. Congrats!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Little successes add up. Keep it up!
  • JulieinMaine
    Options
    congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember how excited I was just being able to walk half a mile and then I was able to walk a mile. The water really does help with the skin! WTG!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Anliena
    Anliena Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • SkinyJenny
    Options
    That is Awesome....stay motivated
  • rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    All these 'little' steps add up to a whole lot. You keep it up, girl. You will make it!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Great....I can't wait to read your future posts.
  • MissJackie88
    Options
    So awesome! :) Good for you!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You'll be running and jumping and doing whatever you want soon!

Congrats! Wonderful work!
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! Increase a little at a time and before you know it you'll feel like you're walking on air!
  • HartsHeart
    HartsHeart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Praise God!!!! What a blessing to regain health!!!! Continued Blessings to you!! Keep up the good work.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • judykritikos
    Options
    It's not easy. It's not fast. But you are ROCKIN IT! Stay your course! You're doing awesome. Every day - one more minute, one more step. When you look back a month from now - you'll be even MORE amazed at what you've done. I am SO proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!