Need friends to add!

Options
I love the diary. Excited to use it everyday. Need friends on this site to make me accountable. Have about 60 lbs to lose. Always start out strong and then one bad meal can throw me off for so long. Anyone else out there feeling the same way?

Replies

• kjporter83
    kjporter83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I used to be really bad about letting one meal throw me off track, but what I've learned to do is not to deprive myself. I'll let myself have a high-calorie meal or go out to eat occasionally, I just make sure to eat well the day before and the day after, and also keep my workouts up. You can add me if you want to :-)
  • Nursemd
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting my weight loss journey, and I hit road blocks all the time. I'm on my third day, and can never really plan my meals without overthinking it. This is going to be a tough road but I believe I"m dedicated. :)
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I love having new friends to help hold me accountable!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me too!
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)
    I just joined, and it would be great to work with people who have similar goals.
  • cynlee1626
    Options
    I just signed up tonight and I have about 50 pounds to lose. My problem is that if I have a good meal, I want to eat about 3 portions. I also have an addiction to Dr. Pepper. That throws me off everytime. I need to work it this time = meaning the plan and work out. We could hold each other accountable :).

13972728.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Emariela
    Emariela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey.. i know exactly what u mean. just had my first child about 8 months ago and put on 40lb. lost about half of it during the past 8mos but still needed to lose more. i started the this app about three weeks ago and im down 5lbs already:). I also have the trouble of keep it going.. but so far on still on the train. we can help motivate each other:).
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined a few days ago and want to lose about 30 lbs. I did fine the first couple of days but completely blew it today. Tomorrow I will get right back at it!